Hawaii1

Is NVC Working?

40 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Urchmanbello said:

So happy right now! Today, I got an email from NVC, stating that that I am through with all the stages. The next would be the consular stage. Am so happy today!

if you could be so kind to share, if yours was an initial submission? or resubmission? and the date you did it.

so we can all see what timeframe the NVC is at hehe

thank you.

Hawaii1,

Yeah this is really frustrating. I am in the same position as you. I have watched NVC case review times slow and stall in March, April and May, increasing the review time from 5 weeks when I initially filed our CEAC docs for our case, to now going on 4 months. 🐌 So I understand. Oddly the case creation time is now reduced from 5 weeks to 10 days. The slowdown started before Covid took effect, but no doubt Federal government workers amplify the slowdown now. 

Despite the announcement of some inbound international travel being announced a couple of days ago, its not like we can do anything now anyhow as Duterte still has Manila on Enhanced lockdown, so the embassy is still not doing interviews, and PAL is not flying internationally at least until June 1. Most all domestic flights inside PH are still cancelled.  Not really much choice with the mandatory 14 day quarantine flying into all international airports (Manila & Clark, Cebu, Davao). And flying out of PH is a nightmare now, and are only allowed on sweeper flights for foreigners, charging big $$$. 

So my friend... Bahala na. 😉

https://www.philippineairlines.com/AboutUs/newsandevents

Edited by MM&HM

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, A49ER08 said:

if you could be so kind to share, if yours was an initial submission? or resubmission? and the date you did it.

so we can all see what timeframe the NVC is at hehe

thank you.

My case was approved by uscis on Jan 6th and was sent to nvc on jan9th. Nvc submission of doc and payment was done between Jan 12- jan17th. But they rejected my police report because I only submitted the police report cert without including my fingerprint doc also rejected was my wife's affidavit of support on Feb 12th. By Feb 13th, I resubmit the police character fingerprint and she also submitted her tax return doc. They got back to us march 10th requesting we add a joint sponsor & tax returns, we submitted on on March 12th by April 10th we got an email that we should resubmit the joint sponsor's tax return. So, we resubmitted tax returns, we got directly from IRS site. Yesterday, 13th of May, I got an email all my doc has been accepted.   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ibrahim Suliman said:

As of 18th of may they are reviewing cases sent to them in 14th of Feb now you cant tell me they need 3 weeks to just finish 1 days work.. I mean wow

anyone got their documents reviewed after 14th of Feb guys? maybe it's just bugged?

They are completing cases out of order. You can see on VJ that many have been completed after 14Feb. My docs were DQ recently and I submitted everything on 21Feb2020.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ibrahim Suliman said:

VJ whats that?

hold on you got dqed when you submitted on 21 of feb? so it's most likely bugged isnt it?

VJ is this website.... Visa journey. 

Yes, I got DQ'd last week. There are people on VJ that have reported getting DQ'd that submitted everything in Feb, March, and April. So, NVC is doing it ramdom it seems like. I asked NVC about that when I called them last week and they say that it is impossible that ppl are getting DQ'd out of order and people are lying to me about when they get DQ'd. I doubt that many people on VJ are lying. But the NVC has to tell you what they are told to read off of a computer screen. 

The whole process is extremely frustrating and unfair. 

Edited by HKS

1 minute ago, HKS said:

VJ is this website.... Visa journey. 

Yes, I got DQ'd last week. There are people on VJ that have reported getting DQ'd that submitted everything in Feb, March, and April. So, NVC is doing it ramdom it seems like. I asked NVC about that when I called them last week and they say that it is impossible that ppl are getting DQ'd out of order and people are lying to me about when they get DQ'd. I doubt that many people on VJ are lying. But the NVC has to tell you what they are told to read off of a computer screen. 

The whole process is extremely frustrating and unfair. 

I see, thanks alot man.. I guess it's all about waiting now and hoping for the best.

2 hours ago, Mrs. Dea said:

I was praying to hear the dates were not in order for NVC processing because I was seeing it did not mobe kuch, last week May 13 now this week May 15.

I resubmitted on March 17 and keeping fingers crossed to be DQ'd this month.

Good luck to everyone waiting.

Update guys I just got DQ sooo happy

On 5/13/2020 at 6:44 AM, Sahar1122 said:

wow, how so quick? i resubmitted on March 13 and still waiting 

Yes, for us we been with NVC since November 2019... we submit documents in January everything was accepted but only our taxes transcripts weren’t clear to NVC, so then NVC let us know that it wasn’t clear to them so all in all we submit 2019 taxes transcripts & w2’s on March 18,2020. We received an email stating that everything been approved on May 1,2020. We are at the stage of an appointment for the interview at London.

Edited by M_H
Changed the text and sentence

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.