Scandi

N-400 May 2020 filers

1,930 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Vol_UTK said:

When i am checking the status of my FOIA on this link, i am getting totally incorrect information:

https://first.uscis.gov/#/check-status

Where are you all checking the statuts?

Here is the link; https://first.uscis.gov/#/

Click "View my requests" on the top right corner. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
18 minutes ago, STurcotte77 said:

Thanks, now it makes sense.. still in step #1 :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Me112 said:

How FOIA request result is delivered? As attachment to one's email or delivered at home by mail? Any one who got his delivered should tell us please. Thanks

This, I'd like to know as well. 

I filed my FOI req early this month and now its gone to step 2 and says it'll be completed by early March! 😧 Considering everyone here is jumping onto the FOI bandwagon, I assume they're gonna get overwhelmed soon enough :D just looking at the ppl in last few pages who file - not even counting the vast majority who are silent readers here and have filed FOI as well by n ow.

Spoiler

Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up soon? Please join here: >> Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up.

01/2016: Petition filed for my visa
02/2016: USCIS confirmed receiving our file/petition on 1st Feb.
04/2016: I-130 Approval email received from DHS towards early May, our case was approved end of April. 
03/2017: Paid AoS and IV Bill
03/2017: Sent AoS and IV Packages via mail.
04/2017: 5th day of April, NVC received package. Can take up to 11 weeks for CC according to nvc.

06/2017: 6th day of June, Case Completed - confirmed via phone

07/2017: Interviewed end of July 2017.

>> Passport with Visa received the next day of interview 

8/2017: POE via JFK

05/2020: N400 Filed

06/2021: Biometrics taken

02/2022: Interview Scheduled (Yes, after 22 months -.- )

Timeline

Hi all, 

I realized that there are more spring 2020 filers than here on visajourney. There is a lot of people in different FB groups, trackitt.

Just created a new private FB group "N400 spring 2020 filers" to at least do a headcount. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hungary
Timeline
9 hours ago, Yupibotan said:

Hi all, 

I realized that there are more spring 2020 filers than here on visajourney. There is a lot of people in different FB groups, trackitt.

Just created a new private FB group "N400 spring 2020 filers" to at least do a headcount. 

I can't find it!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 1/14/2022 at 9:56 AM, STurcotte77 said:

Any update from fellow FOIA requesters, i am stuck on step 1 since 1/11!!

Edited by Vol_UTK

Timeline
10 hours ago, Vol_UTK said:

Any update from fellow FOIA requesters, i am stuck on step 1 since 1/11!!

Nothing yet! But, i know it does state on the email  it takes up to 10 days so I am not sweating it just yet. 

When I put my first FOIA request in (I only did it for the N400 file 😕 ) it took 10 days, that one just went to step 4 this morning.  I submitted another one on 1/12 for my whole A file and that one is still in Step 1.  

3 minutes ago, STurcotte77 said:

Nothing yet! But, i know it does state on the email  it takes up to 10 days so I am not sweating it just yet. 

When I put my first FOIA request in (I only did it for the N400 file 😕 ) it took 10 days, that one just went to step 4 this morning.  I submitted another one on 1/12 for my whole A file and that one is still in Step 1.  

I submitted the FOIA on 01/13 requesting for my entire A-file and it’s still in step one, I would give it more time though but do I need to register the case by pin please?

Edited by lightstream19

Timeline
3 minutes ago, lightstream19 said:

I submitted the FOIA on 01/13 requesting for my entire A-file and it’s still in step one, I would give it more time though but do I need to register the case by pin please?

You don't actually need the pin for anything... if you just go to this link and click the "View my requests" it will show your submitted/pending requests. 

https://first.uscis.gov/#/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.