1,215 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
10 minutes ago, AntelopeCanyon said:

Submitted DS260 and civil documents on 16 Mar 2020. 
Everything but tax transcript was Uploaded on 17 Mar 2020. 
Tax transcript was uploaded on 16 Apr 2020. 

financial documents were Submitted on 16 Apr 2020.

Which date can I expect for NVC to start reviewing our package? According to the timeline on NVC website, current review as of 27 Apr 2020 is 13 Feb 2020. 

Correct, and that's all we can go by at this point (approx. 10 weeks from final submission). However, if you scroll up a bit you'll see that actuals have been varying widely but nobody knows how and when and why :)

Submitted DS260 and civil documents on 16 Mar 2020. 
Everything but tax transcript was Uploaded on 17 Mar 2020. 
Tax transcript was uploaded on 16 Apr 2020. 

financial documents were Submitted on 16 Apr 2020.

Which date can I expect for NVC to start reviewing our package? According to the timeline on NVC website, current review as of 27 Apr 2020 is 13 Feb 2020

1 hour ago, Skaur0609 said:

Congratulations. @Ken Tran What is your priority date? Trying to figure out NVC logic for reviewing documents. Hoping there is crazy tec glitch.  I submitted mine on Feb 24 and been checking my email every hour. 

Thanks

@Skaur0609 its funny im on the same boat. Submitted everything on FEB 24th

3 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Correct, and that's all we can go by at this point (approx. 10 weeks from final submission). However, if you scroll up a bit you'll see that actuals have been varying widely but nobody knows how and when and why :)

Thank you for the feedback! 
I was wondering if they start reviewing until they have received everything.. Or start reviewing cases when DS260 is submitted. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Pqm527 said:

@Skaur0609 its funny im on the same boat. Submitted everything on FEB 24th

They usually update NVC timeline on Monday so lets see which date they are working on.

1 minute ago, AntelopeCanyon said:

Thank you for the feedback! 
I was wondering if they start reviewing until they have received everything.. Or start reviewing cases when DS260 is submitted. 

There's no concrete answer.

In these past month's forums we have seen things being reviewed from first document submission and also from last document submitted. For me, it was from my first document submitted.

Also if you get a RFE, I have seen some people have to wait another 10 weeks for another review cycle, and other's are reviewed the next day after they resubmit the requested items from NVC

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Abu Dhabi Embassy 

DQ: 2020-23-05

Scheduled interview date: 2021-11-01

Interview result: Approved

3 minutes ago, TamMhmd said:

There's no concrete answer.

In these past month's forums we have seen things being reviewed from first document submission and also from last document submitted. For me, it was from my first document submitted.

Also if you get a RFE, I have seen some people have to wait another 10 weeks for another review cycle, and other's are reviewed the next day after they resubmit the requested items from NVC

I see. I was only following the NVC timeline page and I am now looking at those dates you posted and am so surprised!! 
I check the status on CEAC every now and then assuming it would still be the same, submitted. 
Now I am hopeful !! I can expect it to be DQ..!! Great news !  

Everyone i need help! 
Just received my WL, CN AND IIN.

problem is the consulate isn’t my home country! But a neighbor country! 
can i request to change it? 
will it slow the process down? 
Did anyone experience this before? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, AussieBoy87 said:

Submitted all docs on April 30.

Here's hoping the EO makes it faster for NVC to speed through cases.

Does anyone know if that's the case?

Well the EO would have nothing to do with the speed of any application. Just think of all the stacks of DQ's they have to schedule not to mention rescheduling of interviews cancelled.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

12 minutes ago, Mavy Rakkail said:

Everyone i need help! 

Maybe this thread will help.

You can call or email the NVC or the consualtes

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Abu Dhabi Embassy 

DQ: 2020-23-05

Scheduled interview date: 2021-11-01

Interview result: Approved

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Mavy Rakkail said:

Everyone i need help! 

We had an embassy change because the embassy in my husbands home country is temporary closed for security reasons. We just emailed NVC via public inquiry form and received the new case number via email within a week.

1 minute ago, Quarknase said:

We had an embassy change because the embassy in my husbands home country is temporary closed for security reasons. We just emailed NVC via public inquiry form and received the new case number via email within a week.

What happens to fees? In case we already paid? New CN and IIN? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mavy Rakkail said:

What happens to fees? In case we already paid? New CN and IIN? 

New CN, IN remains the same. All your account info stays the same (already uploaded documents, fees etc), only the CN changes to reflect the new post

20 hours ago, Thaparaj said:

Hi Pals,

I’ve a question. Now we are at NVC Stages

I submitted my everything on April 12,2020 Except my employer #2 verification letter because HR was not reachable at that time for a week or so, until I email them and found out they were working from home and never responded to my voicemail in their office numbers. I do have my verification letter now. Is there an option to resubmit my letter now? Next question is do I really need to resubmit my verification letter now or do I just wait for them to review and see if I get RFE? If I do submit my second letter then do I need to wait longer for them to review ? I do make around 60k with my first employer and second employment is just my part time. However, I did wrote my employer name on 864EZ. I’m little concerned! 
thanks if anyone can answer 

Raj

Hello, 

You can always submit documents in additional documents section. Just write a comment about what you're submitting. This is doable, however, you will be taken to the back of the line per say. So your new submittal date will be the most current. No longer the 20th of April.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.