MitchEdi

I-824 or follow to join

241 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 3/20/2021 at 7:36 PM, drmsapna said:

I am trying to make a fee payment in ceac but total invoice amount is shown as $0 and not able to select any option from checkbox. 

I have completed DS-261 and still not able to make a payment. Have anyone of you face the same issue ?

image.png.65d4c0a16344e17e5fac2166ae02f1f3.png

As mentioned in a previous post, the fees should appear as soon they update you agent. It take them 1-2 week for that (mine was less than a week)

Filed: Other Country: Liberia
Timeline

I need help please. 

My mom filed i824 follow to join for my brother and I.  It was approved on 28 of July 2020. The approval notice says that  Your application was approved and the consulate listed above was notified of her lawful permanent resident status  under IB6. We contacted NVC but they told us that they don't have our case. 

Up to today's date,  we have not heard from the  consulate,  USCIS ans NVC.

What should we do about it.  

PD- feb 10 2020

Approval date- July 28 2020.

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Francis Keletee P said:

I need help please. 

My mom filed i824 follow to join for my brother and I.  It was approved on 28 of July 2020. The approval notice says that  Your application was approved and the consulate listed above has been notified that Your status has been adjusted to that of lawful permanent resident.  She adjusted her status  under IB6. We contacted NVC but they told us that they don't have our case. 

Up to today's date,  we have not heard from the  consulate,  USCIS ans NVC.

What should we do about it.  

PD- feb 10 2020

Approval date- July 28 2020.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, MitchEdi said:

If they failed to send it to NVC this long, you should be granted expedite like one of the members here did. If you read the previous comments in this post, you will find it. 

How do I  request expeditious service?

Timeline
1 hour ago, MitchEdi said:

I suggest that you find out where your application is at the moment. Call USCIS and check if they have failed to send it to NVC last 

I made an inquiry about the case and nvc told me that they don't have our case. They suggested that a scanned copy be emailed to NVCreseach.state.gov and they will contact uscis to find the case.  That was in December  but my mother didn't send it to NVC. I did the inquiry using her email address. I got to know that NVC replied to the inquiry last week.  She came to visit us. I forwarded the scanned copy of the I-824 approval notice yesterday through my email to the email address provided by NVC to send the scanned copy of the approval notice.  I am awaiting their response. 

Timeline
Just now, Francis Keletee P said:

I made an inquiry about the case and nvc told me that they don't have our case. They suggested that a scanned copy be emailed to NVCreseach.state.gov and they will contact uscis to find the case.  That was in December  but my mother didn't send it to NVC. I did the inquiry using her email address. I got to know that NVC replied to the inquiry last week.  She came to visit us. I forwarded the scanned copy of the I-824 approval notice yesterday through my email to the email address provided by NVC to send the scanned copy of the approval notice.  I am awaiting their response. 

when NVC get our case and give our case number and invoice number,  we will  request expedite base on delay and aged out issue.  These reasons are tangible for acceptance. 

4 minutes ago, Francis Keletee P said:

when NVC get our case and give our case number and invoice number,  we will  request expedite base on delay and aged out issue.  These reasons are tangible for acceptance. 

You are correct

4 minutes ago, Francis Keletee P said:

You are correct

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Francis Keletee P said:

You are right, the reasons are tangible for acceptance but it depends heavily in the case workload of your consulate. However, it is a shot worth to try, specially now that proclamations are over. We had 13 months delay since I-824 approval until we receive the welcome letter. We are just waiting that our consulate start processing some LPR petitions then we will send the expedite to NVC.  

Edited by JR & RT

5 minutes ago, JR & RT said:

You are right, the reasons are tangible for acceptance but it depends heavily in the case workload of your consulate. However, it is a shot worth to try, specially now that proclamations are over. We had 13 months delay since I-824 approval until we receive the welcome letter. We are just waiting that our consulate start processing some LPR petitions then we will send the expedite to NVC.  

I dont know when London consulate opens. They interview EB3 though. 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, JR & RT said:

My mother is LPR under IB6 category

We; her derivatives are under  IB3 there is no wait time for us. The consulate in my country (Liberia) is open and I think the work load here is less.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 hours ago, Francis Keletee P said:

My mother is LPR under IB6 category

We; her derivatives are under  IB3 there is no wait time for us. The consulate in my country (Liberia) is open and I think the work load here is less.

If you are a derivative of IB6, only your mother can inquire about your case.  She can call NVC and ask to speak to a NVC Liasion and talk to them about her case.  They will only talk to your mother and no one else.  

Edited by Pinkrlion

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.