Greenbaum

MAY 2020 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

174 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
On 4/22/2021 at 4:22 PM, PyGP04 said:

Hi, The only thing we are missing is the vaccine record. Once we have that i will email the embassy to receive an interview date.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Daniiela11 said:

Hi, The only thing we are missing is the vaccine record. Once we have that i will email the embassy to receive an interview date.

Okay great! Did you ever receive an email from the embassy? Our application has been there for over 2 weeks and we haven't received any contact from them.

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 4/28/2021 at 9:57 AM, PyGP04 said:

Okay great! Did you ever receive an email from the embassy? Our application has been there for over 2 weeks and we haven't received any contact from them.

I contacted them first the moment the NVC sent me an E-mail that they had sent our case over to the embassy.

They replied promptly. This is what they replied:

We received an approved I-129F petition approved by USCIS. The following is needed to continue with the process of the case:

• Medical Exams (please see attached for more information) 
  • Certified copy of the Book of Births Folio extended by the National Registry of persons (RNP). 
  • Certified copy of the Book of Marriages Folio with divorce notes included, extended by the National Registry of persons (RNP) if any previous marriages 
  • Police Certificate extended by the DPI office in Tegucigalpa only. The Beneficiary can obtain this document by first sending an email with a copy of the identity card and payment receipt from the bank  (LPS. 200.00) at info.dpi.ap@policianacional.gob.hn Once they inform that the document is ready, the Beneficiary can pick up the certificate at the DPI office in Tegucigalpa 
  • Form I-134 Affidavit of Support with the most recent taxes. Please go to the website to submit the form https://www.uscis.gov/i-134
  • 2 Passport sized photos, white background.
  • For instructions on completing the DS-160, you should review the information provided on the web site https://www.ustraveldocs.com/hn/hn-niv-ds160info.asp   Please make sure you fill out a DS-160 form for each applicant. A different and unique barcode will be generated for each form you fill out. This barcode is required to schedule the appointment. A Non-Immigrant visa fee payment of USD265 will be needed for each applicant in order to fill in the DS-160 form.

Once you get these documents and have completed the medical exams, please email us so we can proceed to notify you on the next process. 

Please note that our security protocols, consular services, and medical appointments continue to be severely limited by the pandemic, but we will do our best to process your case as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we hope that you and your family continue to be strong in these unprecedented times.

Timeline

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a concern regarding the I-134 form. My concern is involving my “Annual Income”. 

Before 2020, I’ve only worked part-time. I started working full-time in June 2020, earning $17/hr so my my tax transcript for 2020, obviously states my annual income from June to December. 

In those 6 months the transcript shows I earned less than the “poverty guidelines”.  Obviously if I would’ve work January to December I would’ve surpassed the “Poverty guidelines”.

I’m just concerned if that has any negative effect for the application or is it obvious that I earn enough if i work an entire year. 

I also have a letter from my employer stating that my job position is permanent. The manager did however forgot to write my Salary. 

Should i continue sponsoring my fiance myself or should i get a co-sponser as a back-up.

Thanks in advance!!

• 8 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's been so long, I think I am in this May 2020 group.

Well, we finally passed the interview and waiting for our visa to arrive at home.  To everyone still waiting, good luck and have faith.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Milmauka said:

It's been so long, I think I am in this May 2020 group.

Well, we finally passed the interview and waiting for our visa to arrive at home.  To everyone still waiting, good luck and have faith.

Congratulations!!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Visa received!  

To all the Mods and whoever runs this site, thanks for all the help.  I'm sure we are just getting started, but feels kinda like the end of a long journey.

Mahalo!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.