LondonerCat

California Service Centre

44 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Jessandmargarito said:

Hi all, we were transferred to California from Texas on 2/23 and were approved on 4/7. PD was 9/6. We saw several updates before approval so for those of you with a few updates since 2/23, you will probably see your approval soon too. Once you have approval, you will receive your NVC email possibly the same day. We actually found out that we were approved via the NVC email. 

Good luck. Being transferred to California seems like a good thing.

Thank you for sharing and congratulations on a swift approval! I’ve heard a a lot of people describe the automatic transfer to NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi all! Thought I would let you all know that we were transferred from Texas to California on Feb. 23 and we were approved on April 16th! Our PD was Oct. 10, 2019 and we only had 1 date change after the transfer (March 22) before we were approved. Being transferred to California is a GOOD thing!! I was told by an agent that USC petitioning for spouses are approved around 6 months. It was hard, because there was no processing times listed online and I didn't know if I should believe the agent. But our case was approved in exactly 6 months and 6 days. Hope that helps ease some anxiety for you!!

4 minutes ago, Katie & Camilo said:

Hi all! Thought I would let you all know that we were transferred from Texas to California on Feb. 23 and we were approved on April 16th! Our PD was Oct. 10, 2019 and we only had 1 date change after the transfer (March 22) before we were approved. Being transferred to California is a GOOD thing!! I was told by an agent that USC petitioning for spouses are approved around 6 months. It was hard, because there was no processing times listed online and I didn't know if I should believe the agent. But our case was approved in exactly 6 months and 6 days. Hope that helps ease some anxiety for you!!

Thank you for sharing! Most people seem to have date changes pre approval... now I have my hopes up for a random ‘You’re approved!’ notification!😄 Thank you for sharing!

2 hours ago, hoppus said:

Here is our story:

- USC petitioning for spouse

- PD 01/12/2020

- transferred from Nebraska to California on 02/23/2020

- date changed on 04/03/2020

Hoping for an approval soon.

Good luck everyone.

We have the same timeline! How did you find out you were transferred to California? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
On 4/26/2020 at 5:30 PM, ACKM said:

We filed our petition on Nov 1, 2019 by post in Texas service centre. It was transferred to California on Feb 23. I have seen two date changes since the transfer; Mar 31 and Apr 23. Hope the approval is near. 

Did you get notice via email?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

We get tranfered from Nebraska to California on feb 23 like so many others.

Our PD is feb 12. 

We had other changes of date:

March 20

April 7

It seems a lot of changes of date could mean getting approved soon, but I think it would be too soon for our PD date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 4/26/2020 at 1:48 PM, Katie & Camilo said:

Thx for sharing your experience and encouragement.

Best of luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 4/26/2020 at 8:55 AM, LondonerCat said:

So it seems we all the same two date changes: Feb 23rd and March 31st. I asked whether I was transferred again on the 31st but was told no, still at CSC

I got another date change on 24 April.  

I logged on 17 April last time and it was showing 31 March.

Our petition was approved today. Hurray! On to the NVC stage now. Good luck to everyone awaiting approval. 

Some info about our petition, if it would be of any help to others.

I'm an Indian and my wife is USC

NOA 1: November 6, 2019

NOA 2: April 29, 2020

Transferred from Texas to California on February 23, 2020

Date changes since NOA1 were, Feb 23, Mar 31, Apr 23 and Apr 28

1 hour ago, ACKM said:

Our petition was approved today. Hurray! On to the NVC stage now. Good luck to everyone awaiting approval. 

congratulations!!!!!! Good luck for the next steps😃😃😃

1 hour ago, ACKM said:

Congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.