12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cyprus
Timeline

Good day every one can someone please tell me how Long green card stay upon arrival to the US? I came into the US on the 16th of February 2020 when am i to collect my green card my status is spouse visa cr1 upon arrival they stamped me in as IR1. Stay safe at this critical time may God bless and protect you all waiting for your response 

My bad, it will be with 2 years from Feb 16.

Edited by NancyNguyen

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

18 minutes ago, Madufor Uzoma A said:

Good day every one can someone please tell me how Long green card stay upon arrival to the US? I came into the US on the 16th of February 2020 when am i to collect my green card my status is spouse visa cr1 upon arrival they stamped me in as IR1. Stay safe at this critical time may God bless and protect you all waiting for your response 

You can stay as long as you want to here in the USA. You have a GC that gives you the right to live here in the USA

Timeline
11 minutes ago, NancyNguyen said:

My bad, it will be with 2 years from Feb 16.

15th of February makes it 2 years we are married 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

You can stay as long as you want to here in the USA. You have a GC that gives you the right to live here in the USA

My green card is not yet with me I want to know when it will be out ?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Madufor Uzoma A said:

My green card is not yet with me I want to know when it will be out ?

If you arrived with a marriage that was 2 years old or older, then your card will have a 10 year validity 

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

hi

did you pay in "February? you didn't mention when you paid for the card in your post. it can be up to 6 months after you paid for the card

usually it's less than that but with everything slow now. it can take time,

you live here, you are a legal resident so don't worry, you have the stamp in your passport that says so

Timeline
2 hours ago, aleful said:

hi

did you pay in "February? you didn't mention when you paid for the card in your post. it can be up to 6 months after you paid for the card

usually it's less than that but with everything slow now. it can take time,

you live here, you are a legal resident so don't worry, you have the stamp in your passport that says so

Yes online while doing my immigration on ceac 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

hi

no, the card is paid separately, once you have been approved and you receive your passport with the stamp, there comes a paper with the website to pay for the card, it costs $220. most people pay it once they enter the country. it looks like you haven't paid for the card, you will never receive it, if you never pay for it.

it can't be paid at the ceac website, since you don't know if you will be approved until you have your interview, that's why it's paid separately, after you have passed your interview and received your visa stamped in your passport

5 hours ago, Madufor Uzoma A said:

Yes online while doing my immigration on ceac 

Its paid on the USCIS website not CEAC

https://www.uscis.gov/tools/how-do-i-guides/how-do-i-pay-uscis-immigrant-fee

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

~~moved to general immigration discussion from IR1/CR1 progress reports~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline
Just now, NikLR said:

Thanks dear for the update 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.