ECCK

Interviews in Australia set to be reduced with some cancelled

468 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
1 minute ago, KittyKat3072 said:

Yeah definitely call them tomorrow (they have normal Australian business hours). Maybe ask them if they know when or if they will be accepting international pet travel to the USA

Will do! I've contacted a couple of companies on this list: https://www.airnewzealand.com/international-cargo-pet-transporters Hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ECCK said:

Will do! I've contacted a couple of companies on this list: https://www.airnewzealand.com/international-cargo-pet-transporters Hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow. 

Definitely keep us posted, I'll let you know if and when we hear anything. :3

Timeline
36 minutes ago, ECCK said:

I received a new quote from Dogtainers today using Qatar Airways for $10,000 and the trip to LA from Brisbane would take about three days :( The lady I spoke to told me she was in contact with Qantas today and it's unlikely pets will be allowed to fly until August 1. I will wait to hear about Air New Zealand - that would be amazing :D

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Rosie_Emma91 said:

I received a new quote from Dogtainers today using Qatar Airways for $10,000 and the trip to LA from Brisbane would take about three days :( The lady I spoke to told me she was in contact with Qantas today and it's unlikely pets will be allowed to fly until August 1. I will wait to hear about Air New Zealand - that would be amazing :D

What!!! That’s insane!! Are they flying first class?!? Yeah, my hopes are with Air New Zealand right now too. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Chad&Thalia said:

Anxiously awaiting the call for the interview!  The case was delivered to the embassy today...

Good luck! I have also found the embassy has been really good at responding to emails lately :)

Timeline
Just now, Rosie_Emma91 said:

Good luck! I have also found the embassy has been really good at responding to emails lately :)

Did you manage to reschedule your interview? 

Timeline
3 hours ago, ECCK said:

Did you manage to reschedule your interview? 

Thanks so much for asking! :)

The embassy were so incredibly accommodating and rescheduled my interview to next Thursday 21 May.  

How did you go with finding a pet transport company?

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Rosie_Emma91 said:

Thanks so much for asking! :)

The embassy were so incredibly accommodating and rescheduled my interview to next Thursday 21 May.  

How did you go with finding a pet transport company?

That’s great news!

Still haven’t heard anything useful. One said to wait until Thursday and see what air New Zealand will announce. another said Qatar will allow them at the end of June. 

Hey everyone,

I am looking to schedule my medial (obviously no interview date yet as I want medical first) and I am trying to work out what this is? I feel silly!

Your Authority form- from the USA embassy web site, giving the name and address of the designated doctors- where you found us, or alternatively, the confirmation of identity from passport form.

https://www.anzacsquaremc.com.au/usa-visa-examinations/

1 hour ago, Cilllah said:

Hey everyone,

I am looking to schedule my medial (obviously no interview date yet as I want medical first) and I am trying to work out what this is? I feel silly!

Your Authority form- from the USA embassy web site, giving the name and address of the designated doctors- where you found us, or alternatively, the confirmation of identity from passport form.

https://www.anzacsquaremc.com.au/usa-visa-examinations/

EDIT: Sorted it out and medical booked. Now applying for the interview.

3 minutes ago, Rosie_Emma91 said:

I had my medical at this place yesterday and they were wonderful :) 

Awesome! What did you bring and did you drive in or catch the train? I am trying to work out what to do. :)

42 minutes ago, Cilllah said:

Awesome! What did you bring and did you drive in or catch the train? I am trying to work out what to do. :)

Just sent off my application for an emergency visa. I am not optimistic but hey at least I will know.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.