TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 6

852 posts in this topic

Timeline

I'm very excited to announce our I-130 got approved today, I did my happy dance for 10 whole minutes :dance:  our priority date was Aug 19, 2019. For all those still waiting, I really hope you hear something soon, keep hope alive that's really all we can do. Cheers! :content:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
1 minute ago, SZendia said:

I'm very excited to announce our I-130 got approved today, I did my happy dance for 10 whole minutes :dance:  our priority date was Aug 19, 2019. For all those still waiting, I really hope you hear something soon, keep hope alive that's really all we can do. Cheers! :content:

Congratulations!! Did you have IOE?, Did you fill I129F?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Well, just got approved today after 400 days.

I130 LIN - April 11, 2019

I129F K3 LIN - October 1, 2019

I129F K3  Denied May 15, 2020

I130 Approved 1 hour 15 minutes after K3 was denied - May 15, 2020

Please hang on, take some time away from your case and have faith in your relationship during these time for those LIN # that still stuck at Nebraska. Your time will come at the least expected time.

Edited by DTX75089

3 minutes ago, DTX75089 said:

Please hang on, take some time away from your case and have faith in your relationship during these time for those LIN # that still stuck at Nebraska.

Congratulations 🎉am happy for you 

We are suppose to be celebrating together but received RFE yesterday it's very painful despite that I hired a lawyer to do the job

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Just now, Okwu Samuel said:

We are suppose to be celebrating together but received RFE yesterday it's very painful despite that I hired a lawyer to do the job

Thank you, and i'm not sure how they think it ok to make us wait for more than a year then to request for more evident. Praying for you that the RFE is for something simple and be quickly process. We still have to wait more after this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
35 minutes ago, DTX75089 said:

Please hang on, take some time away from your case and have faith in your relationship during these time for those LIN # that still stuck at Nebraska. Your time will come at the least expected time.

Congratulations 🎉🍾 

54 minutes ago, Okwu Samuel said:

Yeah, I saw you had an RFE .. call USCIS next Monday and find out what was requested over the phone. I'm sure it's nothing.

7 hours ago, AMS13 said:

Yeah, I saw you had an RFE .. call USCIS next Monday and find out what was requested over the phone. I'm sure it's nothing.

Okay thanks

8 hours ago, DTX75089 said:

Thank you, and i'm not sure how they think it ok to make us wait for more than a year then to request for more evident. Praying for you that the RFE is for something simple and be quickly process. We still have to wait more after this.

I just pray for that too

We just got approved, unexpectedly!

Noa1 Jan 28th 2020

Noa2 Mar 15th 2020

Filed paper form with lawyer. We did get IOE # 

Now just to wait for NVC!!! Yayayya

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Keld said:

We just got approved, unexpectedly!

Noa1 Jan 28th 2020

Noa2 Mar 15th 2020

Filed paper form with lawyer. We did get IOE # 

Now just to wait for NVC!!! Yayayya

March? Or May? Anyways congratulations 🎉 I got my RFE 3 days after my approval! Some gets it within 1 day! You will receive yours soon being that you’re ioe.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

I got the email that they've created our case in the NVC less than a day after I received notification that we were approved! Just paid the fees. Nuts, this is so much faster than I thought it would take!

USCIS Stage:

• Nov 12 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • Dec 17 2019: I-129f Received
  • May 15 2020: I-130 Approved!

NVC Stage:

• May 16 2020: Case Created
  • May 16 2020: Fees Paid
  • May 22 2020: Sent IV & AOS Packages
  • May 29 2020: Request for more documents (proof of assets)
  • May 30 2020: Resubmitted NVC documents
  • June 15, 2020: DQ'd! 

Timeline
18 hours ago, jerval said:

I got the email that they've created our case in the NVC less than a day after I received notification that we were approved! Just paid the fees. Nuts, this is so much faster than I thought it would take!

Same here, I was super shocked! I was expecting it to take at least 4 weeks. Either way, glad things are starting to move along faster, hopefully that’s the case for everyone. 

On 5/16/2020 at 6:20 AM, Mmerant1 said:

March? Or May? Anyways congratulations 🎉 I got my RFE 3 days after my approval! Some gets it within 1 day! You will receive yours soon being that you’re ioe.

Doh, May lol. I felt we had an easier application. Neither of us been married before, no kids, no criminal records etc.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Keld said:

Doh, May lol. I felt we had an easier application. Neither of us been married before, no kids, no criminal records etc.

Same here! Lol. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.