7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am part of a Facebook group of people who are stuck in Administrative Processing. I am hearing from a handful of those people that they have all recently had GOOD NEWS after filing Writ of Mandamus or WOM. Most have been in AP for minimum 8 months before filing (not 1 year like so many of feel we need to be). Everyone who filed that I came across IN THAT GROUP has gotten approved. I am encouraging them all to start accounts here and post their experience. The two attorneys they've used have had a 90% and 95% success rate. They consult first and some even reject WOM for some countries I read. Both charge $4000, take payments. I am encouraging anyone who has filed a WOM to post their experiences here, good or bad, so we can start a thread. It seems with the extreme recent delays for so many in AP, something can be done. Its a risk but a I life the percentage of approvals. Reading is believing and Im encouraged to get started on mine soon. Hope we can all share more.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
15 hours ago, sunlight09 said:

Hi.

Thanks so much for this information. What is the name of that facebook group? I would like to join.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/visaadminprocessing/

There you go.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, Shamla said:

Which lawyers were used from the fb group? 
I keep reading on this page that writ will always be denied which is opposite of those fb groups so it’s confusing. 

Here is a thread on this topic:

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/694764-filing-lawsuit-against-the-embassy-and-uscis/

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/705395-does-anyone-have-experience-with-mandamus-actions/

Someone who was successful using this process.

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/747226-successful-writ-of-mandamus-on-k1-visa/

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

• 5 months later...

I filled my joint i751 on April 2018, in February 2019 got divorced and only communication were fingerprints in almost 3 years of time, so in January 2021 I decided to go Mandamus route after numerous tries to kick the case with congressman ombudsman etc...So once I filled mandamus in January 2021 I got interview set in February 2021 for March 16, attended it and was grilled for 1h45minutes, after it had a hard feeling that I am actually a human being, she told me at the end that she still needs some more time and that will inform via mail about the decision, my case tracker is stuck ever since in fingerprints done on July 22, 2019, bottom line feeling miserable after all this bs, plenty of proof, entered 100% my marriage in good faith, got cheated by ex wife and mutual friend at that time, she stayed pregnant that’s why we divorced...on top of all that misery they kept me another 2 years lingering in that past life, if I didn’t sue them who know when I would actually get moving, so was left with Mandamus as the only option and got grilled like I am a criminal

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.