B&ANZ

I-130 February 2020 Filers

341 posts in this topic

I've been approved!!!😁 I just happened to check my case online this morning, and I saw an approval notice had been sent on September 16th. Does anyone know how long it will take for it to get sent to NVC, and for me to get notified?

31 minutes ago, nahida said:

I've been approved!!!😁 I just happened to check my case online this morning, and I saw an approval notice had been sent on September 16th. Does anyone know how long it will take for it to get sent to NVC, and for me to get notified?

You can hear as early as tomorrow or as much as a couple months out. VJ'ers have been reporting this kind of range. 

USCIS

02/12/2020: Submitted I-130 online 🥳

02/12/2020 : NOA1 (Nebraska) - received online 02/13🤬

02/18/2020 : Mailed K3 ☘️

02/23/2020: Touched

02/23/2020: "Transfered" to Potomac

02/25/2020 : NOA1 (Potomac) K3

04/09/2020: RFE 😫

04/13/2020: RFE response sent 😬

05/04/2020: "Request for RFE evidence received by USCIS"

05/06/2020: Touched

06/15/2020: Touched

06/16/2020: "Case is Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS"

06/16/2020 : NOA2 (Potomac)

07/15/2020 : K3 denied

NVC

06/17/2020: Welcome Letter

06/18/2020: Paid AOS and IV fees 

07/03/2020: NVC expedite sent

07/07/2020: Submit everything to NVC

07/08/2020: Documentarily Qualifed (less than 24 hours!) 🥰

07/09/2020: NVC expedite in review

07/14/2020: NVC expedite approved!!🥳

Embassy

07/16/2020: Embassy received case

07/27/2020: Interview Letter

07/30/2020: Medical

08/12/2020 : Interview - cancelled due to alert Level 3 in Auckland :( 

09/16/2020: Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥰🥳♥️👩‍❤️‍👨

09/17/2020: CEAC status says "Issued"🥳

09/18/2020: Visa in hand - flight booked!

09/24/2020 : POE

I-751 ROC

06/30/2022: NOA1 (MSC)

“Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.”🌏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, nahida said:

Congrats 🎊 on your approval 

On 7/23/2020 at 6:04 PM, Jammin19 said:

Congratulations!!  When did u get your approval?

I filed electronically feb 26 for my spouse. Texas Svc ctr. I’m still waiting 

I filed Jan 30th for my husband and I am still waiting as well... :( freaking Texas center

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Sarismercadouribe said:

I filed Jan 30th for my husband and I am still waiting as well... :( freaking Texas center

Did u call them? @Sarismercadouribe They are now showing February priority date

35 minutes ago, Jammin19 said:

Did u call them? @Sarismercadouribe They are now showing February priority date

Calling right now.. did you get yours approved yet?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sarismercadouribe said:

Calling right now.. did you get yours approved yet?

No not yet, but my priority date is February 26, so I can’t call or send an inquiry as of yet. 
Good luck! Keep us posted 

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
20 hours ago, nahida said:

Congratulations :joy:

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

I called this am and they said that they think my case is now at the Potomac center... but they don't know. I never got a notice and online it said Texas center. Anyone else encounter this issue? I am so frustrated.. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sarismercadouribe said:

I called this am and they said that they think my case is now at the Potomac center... but they don't know. I never got a notice and online it said Texas center. Anyone else encounter this issue? I am so frustrated.. 

just so crazy and frustrating how this is all done.

”they don’t know” what does that mean? They can tell whether to it’s transferred or not? Ask them to tell you when was the case transferred ask to speak to a tier 2 

20 hours ago, Jammin19 said:

just so crazy and frustrating how this is all done.

”they don’t know” what does that mean? They can tell whether to it’s transferred or not? Ask them to tell you when was the case transferred ask to speak to a tier 2 

They are going to send me a notice on the mail to see if it got transferred. Of course now it gets transferred to the slowest center... UGH

HI everyone, we filed February 29th and the NOA1 came from Potomac. When I inquired it looks like we got moved to Texas. I did not get a transfer notice. The case status check has shown " It is being processed at our E-Filed Case Processing Section location. The notice describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing " for a few months now. 

Does anyone else that filed in February still have this same status mentioned above. We still have about 20 more days before we can inquire. 

Timeline
On 9/18/2020 at 12:52 PM, Sarismercadouribe said:

Citizen filling... ohh how do I do that?

On 9/21/2020 at 10:01 AM, nahida said:

26 minutes ago, spacex123 said:

HI everyone, we filed February 29th and the NOA1 came from Potomac. When I inquired it looks like we got moved to Texas. I did not get a transfer notice. The case status check has shown " It is being processed at our E-Filed Case Processing Section location. The notice describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing " for a few months now. 

Does anyone else that filed in February still have this same status mentioned above. We still have about 20 more days before we can inquire. 

Yes I filed electronically feb 26 still waiting showing the same status. Husband still at Texas service center but daughter’s was transferred to Potomac. Have about 16days before I too can at least inquire about my husband’s case.

3 hours ago, spacex123 said:

We have the same status. How did you find out that you were transferred to Texas - did you talk to a tier 2 officer at USCIS?

Edited by darth vader

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.