Chilindas

POTOMAC (YSC) I-751 Non Transferred Filers ONLY...

1,263 posts in this topic

On 2/22/2021 at 1:50 PM, DSOTM1973 said:

It been 444 days since I-751 accepted and 400 days since Biometrics, and yet nothing at all. It is honestly mentally draining.

When submitted, the SC was processing at 14.5 - 15.5 months, now It is 17 - 20.5 months, which happened because they kept transferring all applications to them, so I am not sure what is going to happen now, transfer us to other SC to even it out?

It is 18 - 21.5 as of today! I have no idea what happened. Either nobody works on i-751 at this center or they just totally ignore i-751.
With this trend, YSC will easily reach 20 - 24 months wait time in the near future. It is just really sad.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
14 hours ago, BaoNg said:

It is 18 - 21.5 as of today! I have no idea what happened. Either nobody works on i-751 at this center or they just totally ignore i-751.
With this trend, YSC will easily reach 20 - 24 months wait time in the near future. It is just really sad.

the homepage says they working on May 2019 but i have seen a few from june-august 2020 being approved..

My  CR6 / K3 was also done after 13month when processing time was at around 20month..

just wanna know how ppl get approved filing later then other ppl if they should work on the files how they got sent in and dont skip..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Case approved today, filed August 2019. Case is in the YSC1990431100s, many of which have now been adjudicated.

4-6-2016: I129F Sent

4-13-2016: NOA1

7-1-2016: NOA2

7-26-2016: NVC Received, Case number assigned

7-31-2016: Consulate received, status ready

8-11-2016: Medical

9-1-2016: Consulate Interview

11-10-2016: AOS package received

11-30-2016 NOA1 Text/Email

49 minutes ago, otmy0023 said:

Case approved today, filed August 2019. Case is in the YSC1990431100s, many of which have now been adjudicated.

Congrats 

Timeline
1 hour ago, otmy0023 said:

damn.. mine starts like this YSC219003XXXX

On 2/25/2021 at 10:02 AM, beasty said:

They also have EAD and many other applications alongside the I-751 so the sequence is not limited to ROC. Realistically, It seems the processing time is between 15-19 months as they been on August for over a month now. 

On 2/26/2021 at 10:53 AM, LouraUK said:

I'm almost crying I'm so happy. After 574 days my 'New Card Is Being Produced' ... there hadn't been an update since January 24 2020 and I applied Aug 1 2019

Hope for everyone!

My Case No. was 19904267**

Did they request for more information (like taxes, ...) after they ignored you for a long time? I hope it just goes from finger print to approval.

On 2/28/2021 at 9:58 PM, Jakk said:

What happens if it's past 18 months from the expiration date of your green card and your i-751 still has not been approved? Will you get a new NoA with another extension?

Call USCIS to schedule a bio appointment. You can only do that within last 30 days of expiration 

On 2/27/2021 at 5:18 PM, BaoNg said:

Did they request for more information (like taxes, ...) after they ignored you for a long time? I hope it just goes from finger print to approval.

There is no "They"  It is case by case basis. 

USCIS is such an arbitrary universe where guidelines are subjective.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 2/25/2021 at 10:02 AM, beasty said:

We are in the same boat. Mine is YSC219007xxxx. Seems as if it´s still a looong way to go...

Edited by MaSi

Timeline
52 minutes ago, MaSi said:

We are in the same boat. Mine is YSC219007xxxx. Seems as if it´s still a looong way to go...

iam sure we need that 18month extention for GC and more, seeing that there is srslt no movement in YSC

Just seen on another forum an Aug 8 filer got approved today
This means it has taken YSC about 2 months to process 7 days worth of applications filed between Aug 1-Aug 8 2019....that's sad

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.