Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
23 minutes ago, juliusbliss said:

Hello VJ family! 

Just got an email from the embassy 2hrs ago to submit the required documents. Attached is the email. Thank you Jesus it's about time. 

20200930_175114.jpg

Awesome!! 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
40 minutes ago, juliusbliss said:

Hello VJ family! 

Just got an email from the embassy 2hrs ago to submit the required documents. Attached is the email. Thank you Jesus it's about time. 

20200930_175114.jpg

Glory to Jesus. Congratulations to you....

Timeline
1 hour ago, juliusbliss said:

Hello VJ family! 

20200930_175114.jpg

Is this because your interview was canceled or has the embassy opened up. I'm confused a bit. 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Patricia Owuh said:

Is this because your interview was canceled or has the embassy opened up. I'm confused a bit. 

Nope. My interview was never canceled. I did my interview before the covid hit. 

3 hours ago, juliusbliss said:

Hello VJ family! 

20200930_175114.jpg

This is great news, wonderful news.

1 hour ago, juliusbliss said:

Nope. My interview was never canceled. I did my interview before the covid hit. 

Are they with your passport?

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Davie92 said:

Were you in AP, or it just took this long to get response after your interview?

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Davie92 said:

Yes they are with my passport 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Patricia Owuh said:

Were you in AP, or it just took this long to get response after your interview?

Yes I have been in AP after the interview. 27th of Feb 2020 I  drop off my passport nothing ever since till this very email. I was expecting them to say new medical report and police report so I'm not surprise. 

2 minutes ago, Davie92 said:

Congratulations to you.. I'm in AP too. I last submitted some docs to them too.. I'm hoping to hear from them about the next step.. Congrats once again.. Thank you Jesus

Amen. We shall all celebrate in victory and be with our loved ones this Christmas in Jesus name. Amen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, juliusbliss said:

Yes I have been in AP after the interview. 27th of Feb 2020 I  drop off my passport nothing ever since till this very email. I was expecting them to say new medical report and police report so I'm not surprise. 

Amen. We shall all celebrate in victory and be with our loved ones this Christmas in Jesus name. Amen

Amen! Was your police report up to a year? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.