dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2020

1,341 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

I suggest calling NVC many got dates but no letters and i see those around your DQ for Philippines got their dates 1/13 to 1/15.

Thanks, I live in Dubai and Interview embassy will be in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I heard that they're very busy there and they're backlogged hence the delay 😢 

I'm just wondering if the DQ is from NVC or Embassy.

Philippines is really fast compared to other countries. They're so lucky

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 hours ago, Eb2019 said:

Thanks, I've tried that and this is what it says (attached) 

It does not say if there have been any changes

20200124_160635.jpg

I would suggest calling to confirm what's happening

1 hour ago, Bking said:

I would suggest calling to confirm what's happening

Thanks! I just called at 7am and spent 22 minutes waiting. 

The agent was very kind. She let me know that they don't update their website and that she can confirm that I'm in the queue for an interview since 1/3/2020 (I received the CC email on 1/10/2020). Also said that the embassy/consulate lets them know how many applicants to schedule based on cc date and based on type of visa. Here in my country 🇩🇴 99% of the cases are visas for spouses, children, parents, etc so I'm hopeful I will be receiving my IL soon since my petition is employment based 🙏🏽

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Eb2019 said:

Thanks! I just called at 7am and spent 22 minutes waiting. 

The agent was very kind. She let me know that they don't update their website and that she can confirm that I'm in the queue for an interview since 1/3/2020 (I received the CC email on 1/10/2020). Also said that the embassy/consulate lets them know how many applicants to schedule based on cc date and based on type of visa. Here in my country 🇩🇴 99% of the cases are visas for spouses, children, parents, etc so I'm hopeful I will be receiving my IL soon since my petition is employment based 🙏🏽

Ok great well best to use the spreadsheet as a guide. If you really wanna dig in you can use the timeline feature and drop in your case type and consulate.

Hopefully you hear from them soon

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, rizvisyed923 said:

I got DQ 01/17/2020 when can I expect a IL? Islamabad Embassy thanks all! 

Maybe you will be in the march selection.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
12 hours ago, Eb2019 said:

Hi! And where do you go to check if your status has changed? I got my CC on 1/10/2020 but when I log in my status has not changed.

Is this the same page you go to check?

Status doesn't change until you are assigned your interview. To track case after interview assignment you select

Check My Visa Application Status .

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
10 hours ago, TheChheavFamily said:

After lurking for a few months, we finally get to join this thread! 

Received DQ today along with another email that said to check status. When logging into the CEAC my affidavit of support showed incomplete. The messages and the website would not load details, it would log me off the website when I checked, so with the help of my mom, FaceTime and speakerphone, we called the NVC. The rep said that because my income was foreign, they weren’t able to make a decision on it, even though it will continue in the US as my company is transferring me back. The NVC is giving it to the Embassy to decide on if it’s acceptable. It should be, I’m way over the minimum requirements. I submitted this proof of continued income with all of the other financial documents. The rep said don’t upload any more documents because it could delay things, on their side of things everything said complete. 

Has anyone else had this same experience? 

531 days waiting, my son’s 15th birthday is today! What a great birthday gift that we are closer to being together again! 

embassy: Phnom Penh, Cambodia

DQ 1/27/2020

Congratulations yes this happens. It's called Conditional Case Complete. So just bring all your financials to the interview to show you will continue and all that.

I have added you to the spreadsheet. What Visa Category is this?

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
5 hours ago, JC&PB said:

Thanks, I live in Dubai and Interview embassy will be in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I heard that they're very busy there and they're backlogged hence the delay 😢 

I'm just wondering if the DQ is from NVC or Embassy.

Philippines is really fast compared to other countries. They're so lucky

What do you mean if "the DQ is from NVC or Embassy"? You are at NVC. Embassy has nothing to do with your case until after NVC schedules your interview then sends your petition to embassy for interview.

ROC I-751

N-400

1 minute ago, dwheels76 said:

Congratulations yes this happens. It's called Conditional Case Complete. So just bring all your financials to the interview to show you will continue and all that.

I have added you to the spreadsheet. What Visa Category is this?

Ah, thank you for the clarification! I never thought keeping the same job would be so complicated. I thought it would simplify things! Our category is CR 1

Timeline

Good morning Everyone!!!

I hope this is good news for my husband's case.  So on last week I noticed an update on his visa but it never changed from Ready.  This morning I logged in and there was an update made from yesterday.  I am assuming it is a response to my email I sent on yesterday asking what was the updates made on my husband's visa.  It currently says "Administrative Processing."   The body of the status on CEAC says

"Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days."

My take away is that the bolded part applies to me and that my husband should be getting his visa in two business days.  What are your thoughts?  @dwheels76 I think you are the most knowledgeable of this. 

Thanks,

Solitaire

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

USCIS Processing

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Consulate: Kingston

Marriage: 2019/02/14

I-130 sent: 2019/02/28

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/01

I-130 Approval: 2019/08/21

NVC Processing

Case sent to NVC: 2019/09/11

Case receive NVC: 2019/09/18

Case # receive NVC: 2019/10/01

Pay AOS/IV Fees: 2019/10/01

Send AOS/IV Documents: 2019/10/05

2 hours ago, Bking said:

Ok great well best to use the spreadsheet as a guide. If you really wanna dig in you can use the timeline feature and drop in your case type and consulate.

Hopefully you hear from them soon

Thank you, fingers crossed! 🤞🏼

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
44 minutes ago, SNJOHNSON said:

Good morning Everyone!!!

I hope this is good news for my husband's case.  So on last week I noticed an update on his visa but it never changed from Ready.  This morning I logged in and there was an update made from yesterday.  I am assuming it is a response to my email I sent on yesterday asking what was the updates made on my husband's visa.  It currently says "Administrative Processing."   The body of the status on CEAC says

"Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days."

My take away is that the bolded part applies to me and that my husband should be getting his visa in two business days.  What are your thoughts?  @dwheels76 I think you are the most knowledgeable of this. 

Thanks,

Solitaire

Ooh! Maybe this means that they realized they left you in limbo and are covering their asses by giving you an update. I'm taking this to be a good thing, and I really feel like his passport is now on its way!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, DKing said:

Ooh! Maybe this means that they realized they left you in limbo and are covering their asses by giving you an update. I'm taking this to be a good thing, and I really feel like his passport is now on its way!

Thanks @DKing, I truly believe they got off their butts because not only did I call, but I emailed them again on yesterday and asked what our status was as we were not informed of administrative processing as well as its been over 5 weeks since our approval.  They even updated our case again yesterday as to our previous update that was completed on 1/21.  I hope this is it as I have a dog to bring :lol:!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

USCIS Processing

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Consulate: Kingston

Marriage: 2019/02/14

I-130 sent: 2019/02/28

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/01

I-130 Approval: 2019/08/21

NVC Processing

Case sent to NVC: 2019/09/11

Case receive NVC: 2019/09/18

Case # receive NVC: 2019/10/01

Pay AOS/IV Fees: 2019/10/01

Send AOS/IV Documents: 2019/10/05

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.