2,317 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Malauriea said:

Oh really Spokane? I had no idea spokane was fast. Are you in Spokane? When did you file and how is it going? Interview scheduled?

Yeah super quick..

Filed 1/21/2020

Biometric appointment was 2/15/2020

But I walked in on the 2/5/2020

Now waiting for an interview.

My case completion time is April 2020

On 2/17/2020 at 6:04 AM, Znzn2 said:

USCIS can't even get a change of address right.

Yes I was reading about people who changed their address but still mistakenly got their interviews at their old office jurisdiction and had to fly back in the state they moved out. 

Just now, Malauriea said:

Yes I was reading about people who changed their address but still mistakenly got their interviews at their old office jurisdiction and had to fly back in the state they moved out. 

Yeah I moved from Chicago to Spokane back in 2017. I called to say I moved and got an interview for my AOS 2 weeks later

7 minutes ago, Znzn2 said:

Yeah super quick..

Filed 1/21/2020

Biometric appointment was 2/15/2020

But I walked in on the 2/5/2020

Now waiting for an interview.

My case completion time is April 2020

Nice. I wish Seattle was that fast. It takes forever here.

4 minutes ago, Malauriea said:

Nice. I wish Seattle was that fast. It takes forever here.

Yeah I saw the processing times.

Big oof

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, sree_yash said:

I was wondering whether its necessary for the US citizen spouse to go with the applicant for the Naturalization Interview.

i answer this same question on the other thread. No it is not necessary. just prove your marriage is bona fide that is what matters for the IO. If your marriage is legit and have all the evidence then no need to be worried. This is all required for  based on 3 year marriage. 

Edited by Fahad86

15 minutes ago, Fahad86 said:

i answer this same question on the other thread. No it is not necessary. just prove your marriage is bona fide that is what matters for the IO. If your marriage is legit and have all the evidence then no need to be worried. This is all required for  based on 3 year marriage. 

Thanks !

Timeline
1 minute ago, sree_yash said:

Thanks !

your welcome. just keep in mind taking your spouse to the interview is not necessary but if he/she is available why not.

I would love to take my wife to the interview but i have a 16 months old toddler which we cannot leave with anyone so everyone situation is different.

Filed: Other Country: Kuwait
Timeline

To all January fillers, tomorrow is my appointment for biometric.  I have a question and if you could please share story about a biometric process.

Actually, i had read in some forum/thread and they mentioned, in biometric process, they will take a pic and finger print, and for finger print, it will be depending on what code that is shown in the appointment letter. but some people mentioned that i need to fill out the paper/form in that office before proceeding biometric. 

so, just wondering if anyone knows what the paper or form is that ? .😁😁😁😁

thank guys.

Spoiler

2009 = started to learn for DV visa

2010 = missed the chance, due to stay in the jungle,,seriously :cry:

2011 = missed the chance, due to work activity, too busy :crying:

2012 = started to learn again, and tried to apply DV visa, but finally not selected, and realize that i put with wrong background picture. failed to understand the requirement. :oops:

Spoiler

01/10/2013 = applied for DV visa, with fully sure that picture is exactly same what website asked.

01/05/2014 = website was down due to high traffic

03/05/2014 = check for DV winner, finally it shows congratulation, you have been selected for,,,,

26/07/2014 = submitted form DS 260.

15/08/2014 = got 2nd letter notification

27/09/2014 = medical check up done

15/10/2014 = got interview with US embassy, but case is pending

09/11/2014 = resubmit additional document

10/12/2014 = got email from US embassy to hand over all the passport

11/12/2014 = DV visa granted and printed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------.............................

Spoiler

15/01/2015 = paid for immigration fee

16/03/2015 = landed safety in USA, POE = los angeles (LA)

31/03/2015=went back to home country

26/05/2015=come back to LA without plastic GC

28/05/2015=visited in person to SSA office, they claimed that SSN was sent already by immigration, SSA office made for replacement

04/06/2015=SSN in hand

09/06/2015=make ID

09/07/2015= GC in hand for 10 years 

.................................................................................................................

01/30/2020= Submit N400

01/31/2020=NOA1

02/07/2020= Got letter for Bio metric finger print 

02/20/2020= appointment for finger print (nice date)

01/14/2021= got notification for set up interview,,hiks hiks don't know when ?

02/24/2021 = interview date and pass 

02/24/2021 : checked my USCIS account and it said Oath ceremony notice was mailed to my address. 

03/26/2021 : the oath ceremony is done 😁😁 and got a certificate of us naturalization, 

2 hours ago, guys said:

just wondering if anyone knows what the paper or form is that ?

It's called the Applicant Information System form. It has basic info about you (hair color, eye color, height, weight, etc.)

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

Filed: Other Country: Kuwait
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Amadia said:

It's called the Applicant Information System form. It has basic info about you (hair color, eye color, height, weight, etc.)

thank you, i appreciate that. 👍 

i just think too far coz i don't remember all my address in recent 5 years unless i opened my journal. 😁

Spoiler

2009 = started to learn for DV visa

2010 = missed the chance, due to stay in the jungle,,seriously :cry:

2011 = missed the chance, due to work activity, too busy :crying:

2012 = started to learn again, and tried to apply DV visa, but finally not selected, and realize that i put with wrong background picture. failed to understand the requirement. :oops:

Spoiler

01/10/2013 = applied for DV visa, with fully sure that picture is exactly same what website asked.

01/05/2014 = website was down due to high traffic

03/05/2014 = check for DV winner, finally it shows congratulation, you have been selected for,,,,

26/07/2014 = submitted form DS 260.

15/08/2014 = got 2nd letter notification

27/09/2014 = medical check up done

15/10/2014 = got interview with US embassy, but case is pending

09/11/2014 = resubmit additional document

10/12/2014 = got email from US embassy to hand over all the passport

11/12/2014 = DV visa granted and printed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------.............................

Spoiler

15/01/2015 = paid for immigration fee

16/03/2015 = landed safety in USA, POE = los angeles (LA)

31/03/2015=went back to home country

26/05/2015=come back to LA without plastic GC

28/05/2015=visited in person to SSA office, they claimed that SSN was sent already by immigration, SSA office made for replacement

04/06/2015=SSN in hand

09/06/2015=make ID

09/07/2015= GC in hand for 10 years 

.................................................................................................................

01/30/2020= Submit N400

01/31/2020=NOA1

02/07/2020= Got letter for Bio metric finger print 

02/20/2020= appointment for finger print (nice date)

01/14/2021= got notification for set up interview,,hiks hiks don't know when ?

02/24/2021 = interview date and pass 

02/24/2021 : checked my USCIS account and it said Oath ceremony notice was mailed to my address. 

03/26/2021 : the oath ceremony is done 😁😁 and got a certificate of us naturalization, 

9 hours ago, Fahad86 said:

Do we need to provide all the evidences from the past 3 years? In that case, all the evidences we provided for the AOS interview and the I751 until now? Which would be a lot of paperwork. 

Thank you for your insight 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Malauriea said:

Do we need to provide all the evidences from the past 3 years? In that case, all the evidences we provided for the AOS interview and the I751 until now? Which would be a lot of paperwork. 

Thank you for your insight 

They are more intrested in financial comingling like taxes, bank accounts car insurance, health insurance, kids birth certificate if you have, mortgage on both names, credit card in both name, scan of both of your ids. All of this is considered major evidence. I might have missed something but this is considered which spouses have in common. 

If i am you i will take all of this  evidence going back last 3 years. The last thing you want is RFE on the case. which can cause more delay on the application.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.