Ashley Marin

DALLAS Texas 2019 AOS (i485) Filers

210 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 3/9/2021 at 2:02 PM, Invisi said:

No, silent!! ((I sent all docs to renew i-765 and I - 131

Hello

Have you got any news for your interview?

I still don't have any updated new yet

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 3/10/2021 at 10:39 AM, Invisi said:

I sent it last week, so  I didn't get anything yet, I just saw my documents were received 

Hello

Did you receive your I-797C receipt for your EAD/AP renewal?

How many days you been waiting till you receive it?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Invisi said:

Hello, in a month I have just received the note that they received my documents:(in a month!!!!!!. 

You mean you just got a text or email from USCIS confirmed received your docs?

Have you received the I-797C receipt?

Timeline

My current EAD/AP combo card will be expired on the coming July 05, 2021 this year.

Last Sat. April.02 I went to USPS mailed the EAD/AP renewal docs and saw it delivered to USCIS Chicago lockbox on April.05 this Monday

Don't know how long need to wait to received the renewal I-797C receipt.......just hopeless as of now

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 4/9/2021 at 10:29 PM, Invisi said:

Yes:) they just confirmed they received the docs:(. Such a long and exhausting journey 😱

Hello

The text message you received did they give you the EAD renewal number? Is it a new number being with MSC?

Did you receive the paper renewal receipt yet?

Timeline
Just now, Invisi said:

HI, we didn't receive anything :(. The number right now starts with  IOE. 

Hiii

I mailed my renewal docs on April.02 and I saw USPS delivered on April.05 and it is been 14 days as of now I didn't receive even a text message yet 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Invisi said:

HI, we didn't receive anything :(. The number right now starts with  IOE. 

And you got any news for the I-485 interview? How many days as of now since you got the last status updated to "ready to be scheduled an interview"

I am in Dallas and my CIS local office is Dallas super backlog and many many applicants.

Mine is the status of " case if ready to be scheduled for an interview" since last year April.02,2020 and I have no any updated news yet

Sigh.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi @Invisi and @FWEAK, wanted to check if you already received your new combo cards in the mail? My husband filed for his EAD/Renewal back in May (USCIS received it on May 12) and we do have the NOA letter that extends his current card for 180 days after it expires, but we haven’t received any updates regarding his renewal. The last update we got was a letter saying that USCIS would reuse his biometrics taken last year (received this in the mail about a week after we received the NOA). Every time we contact USCIS, they say it is still in process. His current card expires Sept. 22. We have “IOE” receipt numbers.

Edited by PatSquared

• 2 years later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hey guys, anyone applying for N-400 in Dallas here ?

AOS from K1

January 31, 2020:  Sent AOS application packet.

February 4, 2020: NOA date.

February 10, 2020: NOAs received.

February 19, 2020: Biometrics notice received.

February 25, 2020: Biometrics Appt.

August 18, 2020: EAD Approval notice.

August 27, 2020: EAD card received.

August 28, 2020: " Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview " 

September 21, 2020: SNN card received.

January 14, 2021: " Interview was scheduled "

January 22, 2021 : Interview letter received.

February 24, 2021 : Interview day.

February 24, 2021 : " New card is being produced "

February 25, 2021 : " Case was approved "

March 2, 2021 : Approval Letter received in the mail

March 3, 2021 : " Card was picked up by the USPS "

March 3, 2021 : " Notice was returned to the USCIS because the Post Office could not deliver it "

March 4, 2021 : Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2021 : " Card was delivered to me by the Post Office "

March 7, 2021 : " Duplicate Notice was mailed "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.