6 posts in this topic

Any Dallas filers here for AOS? If yes, please share your timelines so we can help each other.

My 2019-2020 AOS (I-130 & I-485) Timeline:

Nov. 8 - Sent application via USPS

Nov. 10 (Day 1) - USPS notification of delivery to USCIS

Nov. 18 (Day 9) - USCIS charged credit card. Received text notifications from USCIS with case number (Checked case numbers to see following statuses: 11/12 - Case was received, 11/18 - Fingerprint fee was received)
Nov. 22 (Day 13) - Received physical I-797C notice letters with notice date of 11/12
Nov. 29 (Day 20) - Received biometrics notice letter for 12/12 biometrics appointment (No status changes in online USCIS case trackers)

Dec. 6 (Day 27) - Called USCIS customer care and received an email copy of biometrics notice as I had misplaced the original one

Dec. 12 (Day 33) - Biometrics Appointment. Case status online updated to fingerprints received.

22 hours ago, PP31 said:

I dont know if I am a Dallas filer. The petitioner is from Dallas but the benefciary lives in Charlotte and sent the AOS package from Charlotte. So where do you think my AOS package will end up?

I'm not too sure. I think it depends on what you filled in the i485 application under "Field Office". Do you remember what you entered? 

Nov. 18 (Day 9) - USCIS charged credit card. Received text notifications from USCIS with case number (Checked case numbers to see following statuses: 11/12 - Case was received, 11/18 - Fingerprint fee was received)
Nov. 22 (Day 13) - Received physical I-797C notice letters with notice date of 11/12
Nov. 29 (Day 20) - Received biometrics notice letter for 12/12 biometrics appointment (No status changes in online USCIS case trackers)

Dec. 6 (Day 27) - Called USCIS customer care and received an email copy of biometrics notice as I had misplaced the original one

Dec. 12 (Day 33) - Biometrics Appointment. Case status online updated to fingerprints received.

5 hours ago, PP31 said:

ah I saw it on I-130. Question 61 a. I wrote Dallas. So I guess I'm a Dallas filer then

Welcome! Looks like we're the only two on here as of now. When did you submit the application?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.