GSingh

I-751 December 2019 Filers

422 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

So, once done with the biometrics, would you get a status update or a notification via mail or text/email? 

Received the biometrics request again and had to visit the ASC the second time. But not sure if the second time worked or if there are still issues with the print. I was expecting to see some sort of update on the USCIS webpage or via Text/Email, but haven't received at thing. Slightly concerned at this point. 

Just 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

I filed in September and I did my biometrics in January and my status never changed from Case Was Received. Still waiting.

9/4/2019 - Packet was sent
9/6/2019 - Packet was received by USCIS in Phoenix, Arizona
9/11/2019 - Personal Check was deposited/cashed by USCIS
9/11/2019 - Received text message with my LIN case #
9/14/2019 - Received Receipt and Extension
1/10/2020 (Day 126) - Received Biometrics Letter
1/23/2020 (Day 139) - Biometrics Completed

2/8/2020  - Separated from Husband

8/11/2020 - Divorce was Finalized

9/10/2020 - New Card is Being Produced

9/14/2020 - New Card was Mailed

9/15/2020 - Post Office Picked Up the Card

9/16/2020 - Card Delivered

8/21/2022 - N-400 Form was Submitted and Case is Being Actively Reviewed

10/21/2022 - Interview scheduled

12/1/2022 - Interview and approved

12/1/2022 - Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled (30-45 days)

23 hours ago, Walbrzyszanka221 said:

I filed in September and I did my biometrics in January and my status never changed from Case Was Received. Still waiting.

Same here. Had my Biometrics appointment in January and my online status never changed. 

• 3 weeks later...

anyone in here hasn't received their biometrics letter? I filed on 12/07/2019 and still hasn't received anything other than 18 month extension letter.

46 minutes ago, ivy19 said:

anyone in here hasn't received their biometrics letter? I filed on 12/07/2019 and still hasn't received anything other than 18 month extension letter.

Hi, I am waiting from July 2019... and no biometrics 

what is your service center please? My is SRC....

36 minutes ago, Phoenix777 said:

Hi, I am waiting from July 2019... and no biometrics 

what is your service center please? My is SRC....

Mine is LIN, filing from Seattle. Not sure if because of the covid-19 that it pospones all the biometric appointments.

Edited by ivy19

3 hours ago, ivy19 said:

Mine is LIN, filing from Seattle. Not sure if because of the covid-19 that it pospones all the biometric appointments.

Did you have any other biometric appointments during the last year? May be for Global Entry, TSA Pre, any license? I hear that if a person had any kind of different appointment, he/she won’t receive a bio for uscis...but can’t say how true it is...

15 hours ago, Phoenix777 said:

Did you have any other biometric appointments during the last year? May be for Global Entry, TSA Pre, any license? I hear that if a person had any kind of different appointment, he/she won’t receive a bio for uscis...but can’t say how true it is...

That might explain it. I had one for preTSA last year. Thanks for the info. 

A little off immigration topic. Has anyone who is qualified for a stimulus check not received one due to the expired 2 year green card?

They said I am qualified for one, yet I have not seen any deposit. I assume perhaps it is due to the expired green card...

Does anyone has the same issue?

Edited by xtmtnx

• 2 weeks later...

I've been tracking nearest 500 cases around mine ) and somebody got lucky in Vermont (new card is being produced). Of course, this is more of an exclusion but I hope our cases won't take forever .... 

On 4/25/2020 at 8:40 AM, xtmtnx said:

A little off immigration topic. Has anyone who is qualified for a stimulus check not received one due to the expired 2 year green card?

They said I am qualified for one, yet I have not seen any deposit. I assume perhaps it is due to the expired green card...

Does anyone has the same issue?

I just got my check yesterday.

GC is expired also. So it is not a problem 

I filed in late December and have not received my biometrics. The last time I got it taken anywhere was my adjustment of status more than two years ago. Case status still says case was received and notice sent out (I did receive that)

let me know if anyone is still waiting for their bio as well. 

We had gotten ours when expected, no issues, green card expired. Visa Journey estimates put my wife at getting her ROC done on New Year’s Eve. We shall see. Was hoping things would actually be sped up without interviews for other things being postponed and more work on 751s.

Thanks for letting me know. 

11 minutes ago, Snorkel378 said:

We had gotten ours when expected, no issues, green card expired. Visa Journey estimates put my wife at getting her ROC done on New Year’s Eve. We shall see. Was hoping things would actually be sped up without interviews for other things being postponed and more work on 751s.

On 4/19/2020 at 4:28 PM, ivy19 said:

I have not either. Filed middle of December. Did you get yours?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.