GSingh

I-751 December 2019 Filers

422 posts in this topic

Hello! Here's my timeline. I sent my I-751 package on December 27th, received on December 30th,  got a text on January 6 (LIN) and check was cashed the same day,  NOA/extension letter in mail January 8th. Good luck to all of you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Received our extension letter today in the mail. Notice date is 1/07, sent to MSC.

Marriage: Oct. 22, 2016

I-130 Sent : Nov. 22, 2016

NOA1: Nov. 29, 2016 - Nebraska Service Center

NOA2: Oct. 16, 2017 - 321 days

Sent to NVC: Oct. 24, 2017

NVC received: Oct. 30, 2017

Case # and IIN obtained: Nov. 3, 2017

AOS fee paid: Nov. 4, 2017

IV fee paid: Nov. 7, 2017

AOS & IV packet sent: Nov. 23, 2017

Scan date: Nov. 28, 2017

CC: Jan. 8, 2018

Interview date: Feb. 22, 2018

Visa Issued: Mar. 1, 2018 

POE: Mar. 10, 2018

ROC:

I-751 Sent: Dec. 30, 2019

I-751 Received: Jan. 2, 2020

Text Received - Case Accepted (MSC): Jan. 9, 2020

NOA / Extension Letter Received: Jan. 11, 2020

Biometrics Appointment: Feb. 5, 2020

Case Ready for Interview: Oct. 21, 2020

Interview date: Dec. 22, 2020 - Approved

GC Received: Dec. 31, 2020

N-400:

Form submitted online: Jan. 1, 2021

Biometrics Appointment: Aug. 19, 2021

N-400 Interview: Jan. 20, 2022

Oath Ceremony: TBD

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/8/2020 at 9:36 PM, EvgeniaM said:

I don’t think you need to include that. Was your wife with you? Seems like she wasn’t. As long as you are married and have proves of that you don’t need to include a document for every day that you were apart due to work 😊 

Thanks a million for your response. I truly appreciate your comment

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
On 1/11/2020 at 7:04 AM, xtmtnx said:

Got my biometrics appointment letter on Jan 3rd. The appointment is on Jan 13rd.

They really don't give you a lot of notice hey! What date did you file and receive the NOA?

21 hours ago, JulesOz said:

They really don't give you a lot of notice hey! What date did you file and receive the NOA?

I sent the petition on dec 6; delivered on dec 11. 

NOA issued on dec 13.

Cash checked clear on dec 16.

Biometric letter Jan 3.

Biometric appt Jan 13.

So I did the biometric yesterday. The website has not been updated yet.

I filed one month after my opening window. My green card expires on Feb 8 2020.

Vermont service center.

Edited by xtmtnx

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
4 hours ago, xtmtnx said:

I sent the petition on dec 6; delivered on dec 11. 

NOA issued on dec 13.

Cash checked clear on dec 16.

Biometric letter Jan 3.

Biometric appt Jan 13.

So I did the biometric yesterday. The website has not been updated yet.

I filed one month after my opening window. My green card expires on Feb 8 2020.

Vermont service center.

Thanks! Seems like a few people are getting quick turn around times for their biometrics. Mine was delivered 23rd, NOA 26th, so hoping to find out soon. Too bad the timing has me in Canada for a couple of months, so I'm going to have to fly down to San Francisco to do it once I get my dates :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline

Recieved biometric appointment letter today scheduled on 30th of this month 🤗

On 1/14/2020 at 2:09 PM, JulesOz said:

Thanks! Seems like a few people are getting quick turn around times for their biometrics. Mine was delivered 23rd, NOA 26th, so hoping to find out soon. Too bad the timing has me in Canada for a couple of months, so I'm going to have to fly down to San Francisco to do it once I get my dates :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi all. When I check my status online it says this....

"On January 14, 2020, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number SRC[number], and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice."

Does this mean it was extended the 18 months? When I called USCIS they said it was mailed out on 1/16 but haven't recieved it in the mail yet. Hoping to get it Tuesday since tomorrow is a holiday. 

13 hours ago, Melissa Sinasac said:

Hi all. When I check my status online it says this....

"On January 14, 2020, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number SRC[number], and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice."

Does this mean it was extended the 18 months? When I called USCIS they said it was mailed out on 1/16 but haven't recieved it in the mail yet. Hoping to get it Tuesday since tomorrow is a holiday. 

That was the verbiage for my case status as well, and it followed with the 18 month extension in the mail. Your only way of truly knowing what your letter says is to actually receive and review the letter. I’d recommend signing up for USPS informed delivery - you can preview incoming mail each day so you know what’s coming. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, AndyGoo said:

That was the verbiage for my case status as well, and it followed with the 18 month extension in the mail. Your only way of truly knowing what your letter says is to actually receive and review the letter. I’d recommend signing up for USPS informed delivery - you can preview incoming mail each day so you know what’s coming. 

Phew!!! Thank you! Also I had no idea you could do that through USPS. Going to sign up for that now! 

37 minutes ago, Limba said:

My Extension letter for 18 months came and thats all.

How do i know the center that is processing my case.

They stated that if they need biometrics from me, they will send a separate appointment notice with time, date and place to g

Look at your case/receipt number on your extension letter. The first three letters will tell you the center processing your case. Here is a link for more info although I do not see Potomac Service Center (YSC) included on this list. That center also processes 751 cases.

6 minutes ago, AndyGoo said:

Look at your case/receipt number on your extension letter. The first three letters will tell you the center processing your case. Here is a link for more info although I do not see Potomac Service Center (YSC) included on this list. That center also processes 751 cases.

Thanx my receipt # starts with MSC and i guess its NBC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.