Sarge2155

December 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

1,802 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Britney868 said:

Omg 🤣😂😂😂🤣you are tooo funny🤣😂😂. That was hilarious and literally my heart jumped out my chest lol

Yeah about to cause  a riot in here lol😂😂

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I have days when I look at various timelines for Italy and it makes me a bit anxious the fact that we would still have a bit of wait after NOA2. Sometimes I tackle waiting with patience and do just fine. And other times I get inside my head and start going off on a tangent and consider all these scenarios as to when we would be approved and so forth. I have to stop doing that because I don't even know what next week will bring, let alone months from now. But I find it so hard to cope with the fact that we have no control over how fast things will move for us. It is a true test to a relationship, so I am grateful to have my wonderful fiance. SO. GRATEFUL! 

27 NOV 2019 - I-129F mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

2 hours ago, EllaC said:

I have days when I look at various timelines for Italy and it makes me a bit anxious the fact that we would still have a bit of wait after NOA2. Sometimes I tackle waiting with patience and do just fine. And other times I get inside my head and start going off on a tangent and consider all these scenarios as to when we would be approved and so forth. I have to stop doing that because I don't even know what next week will bring, let alone months from now. But I find it so hard to cope with the fact that we have no control over how fast things will move for us. It is a true test to a relationship, so I am grateful to have my wonderful fiance. SO. GRATEFUL! 

You can conquer those feelings  by setting your expectations low. If you set them too high they will crush you every time. Set them low, and if things  go faster it'll be all the more sweeter because you set the bar low. Set them high and you are doomed! Having a wonderful partner  helps big time too!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
52 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

You can conquer those feelings  by setting your expectations low. If you set them too high they will crush you every time. Set them low, and if things  go faster it'll be all the more sweeter because you set the bar low. Set them high and you are doomed! Having a wonderful partner  helps big time too!

I actually do... That's why I feel like I drag myself down. 😄 I am looking forward to a vacation in the month of March so that at least it would make waiting a bit easier. He hasn't even left yet and I am already obsessing about the time when he will be away.

Edited by EllaC

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline
7 hours ago, EllaC said:

I actually do... That's why I feel like I drag myself down. 😄 I am looking forward to a vacation in the month of March so that at least it would make waiting a bit easier. He hasn't even left yet and I am already obsessing about the time when he will be away.

I envy you for being together since you filled your petition. The only interaction other, including myself, have is through a device. A lot of virtual hugs, kisses, happy faces, hearts, and sad face emojis are send in a given day. Honestly, at times it is frustrating and overwhelming. However, this will be history once and for all -- better days to come.

50 minutes ago, Rob Beri said:

I envy you for being together since you filled your petition. The only interaction other, including myself, have is through a device. A lot of virtual hugs, kisses, happy faces, hearts, and sad face emojis are send in a given day. Honestly, at times it is frustrating and overwhelming. However, this will be history once and for all -- better days to come.

That's right the couples that can visit throughout their process are very lucky compared to those of us that can not!

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, EllaC said:

I totally understand and it’s ok. I’m sure everyone going through this process has those moments. Just try to relax and focus on other things. I know it’s easier said than done but still give it a try. I made a planner of different things that need to get, so I’m slowly checking things off the list. I’m working often to save up some more money, I’m focusing on my kiddos and all the basketball tournaments we have coming up. I’m just doing everything to keep my mind off this. I love my Andrew, but I’m not gonna let this PROCESS consume me.

Timeline
8 hours ago, EllaC said:

Girl!! He still there with you and you giving us this sad spill🤣😂🤣.. we’re all getting virtual time and you got the real deal right there!!! Just enjoy that for now. 

But seriously that’s an amazing opportunity that you have been giving so just live in that moment. I so wish I had that same opportunity 😔

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

That's right the couples that can visit throughout their process are very lucky compared to those of us that can not!

So very true!! I don’t think they realize it. It’s so hard being away from your love one for so long.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Rob Beri said:

I am grateful for that. Such a blessing... but now it will seem harder when he leaves. But I have to get through and be strong for him because I'm sure he will find it tough as well. We will get there soon! March should be our month and let's keep hoping for that! As I've said before, it costs nothing to stay positive. If it doesn't happen then, then we can hold on a little longer. But for right now, let's make it to March with positive thoughts! ❤️ 

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Timeline
9 hours ago, Britney868 said:

Girl!! He still there with you and you giving us this sad spill🤣😂🤣.. we’re all getting virtual time and you got the real deal right there!!! Just enjoy that for now. 

But seriously that’s an amazing opportunity that you have been giving so just live in that moment. I so wish I had that same opportunity 😔

You're so right! I've been in a LDR many years before with my ex spouse and we would see each other once a year!!! I am truly blessed with my fiance now! ❤️ Alright, I'll snap out of my whining and complaining for nothing. I've had such a difficult week so far. I have to try and turn it around!

Sure doesn't help when the people around me who know when he's leaving keep saying: He's about to go back to the kangaroos in a bit, right? Shush!!!!!! lol

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

8 minutes ago, EllaC said:

You're so right! I've been in a LDR many years before with my ex spouse and we would see each other once a year!!! I am truly blessed with my fiance now! ❤️ Alright, I'll snap out of my whining and complaining for nothing. I've had such a difficult week so far. I have to try and turn it around!

Sure doesn't help when the people around me who know when he's leaving keep saying: He's about to go back to the kangaroos in a bit, right? Shush!!!!!! lol

Them airport good byes are a killer but  I'm sure you'll  be  alright.

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Them airport good byes are a killer but  I'm sure you'll  be  alright.

I know! Last time in August when I left Australia... I did not want to get on the plane. It was sooo hard. 

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Timeline

I am SO humbled though when I look at the September and October filers...Especially September. Some have been waiting longer than others... I need to toughen up a bit and understand and trust the process!

Edited by EllaC

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.