Nidz

Administrative SICK Processing

198 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

By "update" do you mean the change of date on your AP case on the CEAC website? 

In my husband's case it was done twice already followed by nothing, i.e. dead silence. What can it mean I wonder?

On 12/29/2019 at 5:35 PM, HM4774 said:

You're in the Pakistan section lol. Search for your country-specific.  Good luck. Most common reason for AP is ...very similar name address history or simply the cap has been reached to give out visas for the certain categories and location of the country or even state. 

It may seem like the Pakistan section because of the disproportionately high numbers of Pakistanis who end up in AP, but this is not a country-specific forum or thread.

On 12/30/2019 at 6:12 PM, Nidz said:

021111234111.. from karachi.. I dont know ur city code 

Hi asalamulaikum

I am from karachi and i got my interview on 16 sept and VO asked me to upload additional docx i upload additional required docx on 25 sept and my ISL case is in AP from last 3 months as well i send them 2 inquiries in this time frame and i got email from them that they are reviewing my docx .Is there any contact details of anyone that we can connect each other by knowing the status of eachother cases.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:08 PM, Zebi said:

I called also but not updated  even

Hi asalamulaikum

I am from karachi and i got my interview on 16 sept and VO asked me to upload additional docx i upload additional required docx on 25 sept and my ISL case is in AP from last 3 months as well i send them 2 inquiries in this time frame and i got email from them that they are reviewing my docx .Is there any contact details of anyone that we can connect each other by knowing the status of eachother cases.

25 minutes ago, Usmanali said:

Hi asalamulaikum

I am from karachi and i got my interview on 16 sept and VO asked me to upload additional docx i upload additional required docx on 25 sept and my ISL case is in AP from last 3 months as well i send them 2 inquiries in this time frame and i got email from them that they are reviewing my docx .Is there any contact details of anyone that we can connect each other by knowing the status of eachother cases.

When you upload the documents on nvc ceac website MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON "SUBMIT DOCUMENTS" as well. I only uploaded my document and didnt get a response for 4 months just yesterday i realized i never even clicked SUBMIT i only uploaded. Make sure!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Usmanali said:

Hi asalamulaikum

I am from karachi and i got my interview on 16 sept and VO asked me to upload additional docx i upload additional required docx on 25 sept and my ISL case is in AP from last 3 months as well i send them 2 inquiries in this time frame and i got email from them that they are reviewing my docx .Is there any contact details of anyone that we can connect each other by knowing the status of eachother cases.

Ok check inbox !!

1 hour ago, Usmanali said:

Hi asalamulaikum

They didnt tell me that they are reviewing my documents even when I asked them via emails. They sent me the public response that your case is under AP. Also my last update status never got changed since my interview on 30th sep. Whether I call or email they send me the same reply. 

57 minutes ago, HM4774 said:

When you upload the documents on nvc ceac website MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON "SUBMIT DOCUMENTS" as well. I only uploaded my document and didnt get a response for 4 months just yesterday i realized i never even clicked SUBMIT i only uploaded. Make sure!

My document is shown as submitted since October 22 when I uploaded my document on website 

40 minutes ago, Zebi said:

They didnt tell me that they are reviewing my documents even when I asked them via emails. They sent me the public response that your case is under AP. Also my last update status never got changed since my interview on 30th sep. Whether I call or email they send me the same reply. 

I also got same reply that you got but there is may be visa category limit get full .may be you get your visa issued this new year

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.