Nidz

Administrative SICK Processing

198 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Rkhan@123 said:

Yes 9 months from waiting and while 11 updates, other get helped from Congressman also but same replied your case in Administration process. 

How you get help from congressman? May I know the procedure ? Any email or contact number of congressman?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nidz said:

How you get help from congressman? May I know the procedure ? Any email or contact number of congressman?

It's easy Congressman or Senator. Just which Area Petitioner lived contact local Senator or Congressmen and after search then send email to Senator or Congressmen. They will be ask some information and provide that. They will be ask to State department and reply you what they will be reply. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Rkhan@123 said:

It's easy Congressman or Senator. Just which Area Petitioner lived contact local Senator or Congressmen and after search then send email to Senator or Congressmen. They will be ask some information and provide that. They will be ask to State department and reply you what they will be reply. 

Thanku so much 🙏 I will email him soon ..ALLAH is very merciful !!

لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nidz said:

ALLAH is very Merciful. Indeed indeed             What will be for us that will be come must. Just faith on ALLAH and wait for destiny. 

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

my 2 kids age 16&18 had their IR2 VISA interview month before my interview, i answered all his Q&A as kids are underage (its strange why they split our family interview) at end he issued 221g asking for tax transcript & domecile (and Officer Keep both Passports) which i uploaded almost 2 month back; whereas after their interview a week later i received my email for my interiew and after asking few Q&A i was issued visa (CR1 Visa) and received my PP within a week.when i check status it show "refused" refer to letter issued on interview.upon my call to to Isloo counsalate i received email saying "your documents received and under review" 

Dont know what to do . will travell to US to get my greencard and back to pakistan wait till they get their reply from them.ANY SUGESSTIONS ?????? 

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/11/2019 at 1:50 PM, Rkhan@123 said:

Yes 9 months from waiting and while 11 updates, other get helped from Congressman also but same replied your case in Administration process. 

I am facing a new situation, For F4 category had interview on the same day as yours, 5th August 2019, then CO asked me additional documents such as recent tax return, we uploaded on the same day and sent through courier as well. My case is on "administrative processing" right from the first day. But today my case status is changed to " refused". I am so worried about he update, i dont know the way forward.

On 11/28/2019 at 4:43 PM, Chaudary said:

I am facing a new situation, For F4 category had interview on the same day as yours, 5th August 2019, then CO asked me additional documents such as recent tax return, we uploaded on the same day and sent through courier as well. My case is on "administrative processing" right from the first day. But today my case status is changed to " refused". I am so worried about he update, i dont know the way forward.

Did you get the questionnaire? or did you send the missing documents that Embassy needed? I am not sure but I had also got interview on 6th August 2019, and my case is still on REFUSED from the day on interview, you wrote your sister got the visa but in your case may be a problem, in the questionnaire do you filled accurately I mean if you have international travel from last 15 years did you mention in DS-260 form. i think if you and your sister used the same Joint Sponsor and you both have big families then it would be a problem. because I have seen a case from Lahore the person was single, his Joint Sponsor already support 10 family members including his younger brother but when he face the interview the CO asked the new J.S, he told to CO that my younger brother also submit the same J.S but VO denied and given 221g for new J.S. May be in your case if you and your sister used the same J.S then the objection will come. I am not sure but must clarify why they put you REFUSED   

Timeline
On 11/11/2019 at 2:09 PM, Nidz said:

hay i need ur help.kindly check ur messages 

Timeline
On 11/28/2019 at 4:43 PM, Chaudary said:

It's ok..  refused n administrative processing are same in categories.. dont worry but keep praying !!

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 12/5/2019 at 8:52 AM, Nidz said:

It's ok..  refused n administrative processing are same in categories.. dont worry but keep praying !!

thanks. inshAlla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.