Nidz

Administrative SICK Processing

198 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/29/2019 at 5:32 PM, M.Ali said:

Did you get the questionnaire? or did you send the missing documents that Embassy needed? I am not sure but I had also got interview on 6th August 2019, and my case is still on REFUSED from the day on interview, you wrote your sister got the visa but in your case may be a problem, in the questionnaire do you filled accurately I mean if you have international travel from last 15 years did you mention in DS-260 form. i think if you and your sister used the same Joint Sponsor and you both have big families then it would be a problem. because I have seen a case from Lahore the person was single, his Joint Sponsor already support 10 family members including his younger brother but when he face the interview the CO asked the new J.S, he told to CO that my younger brother also submit the same J.S but VO denied and given 221g for new J.S. May be in your case if you and your sister used the same J.S then the objection will come. I am not sure but must clarify why they put you REFUSED   

actually me and my wife are on the same application. My sister got the visa. Now we both are struggling through the AP. Only my status was changed from Ap to refused, but my wife status is still under AP. 

yes we filled the questionair very carefully. and there is no problem of joint sponsor, if such problem exist CO inform at the time of interview or latter they send email to update joint sponsor.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/11/2019 at 1:37 AM, Rkhan@123 said:

I had my Cr1 interviewed on February 20,2019. I got 221g and ticked 2nd option. Just wait from 9 months. May ALLAH success all of them who re waiting for visa. Ameen

I got 1st nd 2nd tick both...from june2019 in Ap...

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Far.han said:

I got 1st nd 2nd tick both...from june2019 in Ap...

My Case Status show from first day interviewed Ready until now. Total 14 updates with inquiry and without Inquiry. Let's see what happen in future. Just patience and dua for all. 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Rkhan@123 said:

My Case Status show from first day interviewed Ready until now. Total 14 updates with inquiry and without Inquiry. Let's see what happen in future. Just patience and dua for all. 

Mine r 7 updates without inquiry ..i sent email but no ans till now :(

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Far.han said:

Mine r 7 updates without inquiry ..i sent email but no ans till now :(

Without Inquiry updates good. I am not get yet Ds 5535 and you? 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Far.han said:

What is ds5535??

After interview Embassy send in email additional questions like 15 years traveled history and Siblings details and jobs something ask. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rkhan@123 said:

After interview Embassy send in email additional questions like 15 years traveled history and Siblings details and jobs something ask. 

Okyy...so its compulsory to get this??

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Far.han said:

Okyy...so its compulsory to get this??

It's not compulsory but embassy mostly Cases in Islamabad embassy send. I heard mix things mostly said Ds 5535 get then case more long but some of them if not get that is good point. I don't know about in detail. 

Edited by Rkhan@123

Timeline
15 hours ago, Rkhan@123 said:

It's not compulsory but embassy mostly Cases in Islamabad embassy send. I heard mix things mostly said Ds 5535 get then case more long but some of them if not get that is good point. I don't know about in detail. 

Ok..

Timeline

Can you tell please after how long embassy send you this email and ask for last 15 years history . because mine interview was on 22 november. and till date today i got 6 updates . my 221g there was no tick mark on 1st or 2nd . just co ask me to submit more relationship evidence which i did next day tons of them.

i am wonder why i dont get tick mark on 1st or 2nd .

hope everything will be allright.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
1 minute ago, Basit_ said:

After seeing too many people on Administrative process it makes me feel uncomfortable for my interview however i have all paper work and prepared for interview it's sad, hope for the best. 😕

Best of luck!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.