Nidz

Administrative SICK Processing

198 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Zebi said:

I had my Cr1 interview on 30th september 2019 at isb embassy.  n they asked me for IRs which I uploaded a month later n till now there is no status update available. Interview went well n no option was ticked by CO in the upper section. Anyone with the same situation?

I also received 221g with no options checked except a document they wanted to see. I sent it already and now waiting. It’s been almost 2.5 months. My case is Cr1\IR1

Timeline
15 hours ago, MAF2305 said:

How do I check updates???  Ppl say there 2....5 updates means !!????

When u check ur status.. 

There is a 2 headlines 1 is case created 2 is case last update.. 

Whenever embassy touches ur file case last update change. U can count ur date changes in a week or month .. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Zebi said:

I had my Cr1 interview on 30th september 2019 at isb embassy.  n they asked me for IRs which I uploaded a month later n till now there is no status update available. Interview went well n no option was ticked by CO in the upper section. Anyone with the same situation?

We all are in same situation .. welcome to AP 😓

On 11/9/2019 at 7:59 PM, Nidz said:

I had my cr1 interview on 5th Aug 2019 at islamabad embassy .as usual beautiful 221g recieved..CO told me to upload additionaI documents.. which I uploaded on same date .. it's now more than 90 days documents still under review.. I always sent them inquiry they always reply me that ur case is in administrative processing.. last update 08 nov 2019..Anyone going through or went through the same situation? 

You aren't alone. My wife got her interview on sept6 2019 in ISB. WHILE i was standing next to her they somehow made a mistake and didnt find the document of my travel dates. Once the consulate closed her file and ended the interview.. she later found the document under the folder, she had misplaced and then :/ told me sorry you will have to just re-upload it online , we will approve it within a week and your wife will recieve her visa. YEAH, NO! It has been 15+ weeks today, still no response or an update or replies from email. We just got to wait, i guess :/

Timeline
13 hours ago, HM4774 said:

You aren't alone. My wife got her interview on sept6 2019 in ISB. WHILE i was standing next to her they somehow made a mistake and didnt find the document of my travel dates. Once the consulate closed her file and ended the interview.. she later found the document under the folder, she had misplaced and then 😕 told me sorry you will have to just re-upload it online , we will approve it within a week and your wife will recieve her visa. YEAH, NO! It has been 15+ weeks today, still no response or an update or replies from email. We just got to wait, i guess 

Very sad n bad news  😓😭 call helpline n ask ur status

7 hours ago, Nidz said:

Very sad n bad news  😓😭 call helpline n ask ur status

It is written on DOS website that medical should not be older than 6 months before entry into the US. So what if they reply somebody after 6 months?does it mean that we have to do medical again and then again have to go for itnerview? I am unable to get the unknown reasons of delay which are making all of us frustrated. 

2 minutes ago, Zebi said:

It is written on DOS website that medical should not be older than 6 months before entry into the US. So what if they reply somebody after 6 months?does it mean that we have to do medical again and then again have to go for itnerview? I am unable to get the unknown reasons of delay which are making all of us frustrated. 

Yeah , seems like it. Thats very unprofessional and disgusting.  Not to mention it costs a lot for the BS medical  . Rude and ignorant services.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Zebi said:

Yes after 6 months embassy asked for new medical. After submission re-oath n fingerprints.. not 2nd interview!!

Then u can travel if they issued visa

1 minute ago, HM4774 said:

Yeah , seems like it. Thats very unprofessional and disgusting.  Not to mention it costs a lot for the BS medical  . Rude and ignorant services.

More than the money, it is making us suffer  mentally too. It is nothing except to make us exhausted and depressed. They should immediately make decisions, if want to accept then do immediately and if want to reject then also they should not take much time. Imagine if after that much time we come to know that visa is rejected. Everything should be done with caution but it doesn't mean that their decisions should affect  our future plans. Atleast I am unable to do anything right now due to this fatigue

54 minutes ago, Zebi said:

More than the money, it is making us suffer  mentally too. It is nothing except to make us exhausted and depressed. They should immediately make decisions, if want to accept then do immediately and if want to reject then also they should not take much time. Imagine if after that much time we come to know that visa is rejected. Everything should be done with caution but it doesn't mean that their decisions should affect  our future plans. Atleast I am unable to do anything right now due to this fatigue

Same dude, its so distracting. I feel like i am stuck in limbo, cant progress. Hard to work,enroll in the new job position, and get new residency even . I guess,we should just continue doing what we were doing, school/work and keep our routine. Itll come when itll come.

Edited by HM4774

1 hour ago, HM4774 said:

Same dude, its so distracting. I feel like i am stuck in limbo, cant progress. Hard to work,enroll in the new job position, and get new residency even . I guess,we should just continue doing what we were doing, school/work and keep our routine. Itll come when itll come.

Yes you are very right . I am thinking to do the same. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.