laylalex

Evolution Could Explain Why Having a Girlfriend Makes Men More Attractive

38 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, laylalex said:

But what if you're a size zero?

Then you need to eat 

I like a solid 12 to 14  natural Ds with a touch of sag/ hang.

Wife is a 2 to 4 A or b and way to light skin.

I encourage her to eat and get in sun 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Then you need to eat 

My wife is a size 0 and it was tough to get her to gain weight from a size 00. She thinks she is overweight and diets constantly when she is required to wear her Ao Dai. (Vietnamese dress) I do keep trying to get her to get her to eat more though and gain weight.

My former MIL used to say i had tricked her son by getting fatter than I was when we got married and that didn't I know that obese women had a hard time getting pregnant. I was a size 4 I think at the time! Ridiculous woman., 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Does not sound like you and your ex MIL were best buddies, which seems not uncommon.

As is putting on a few lbs after marriage.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

4 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Does not sound like you and your ex MIL were best buddies, which seems not uncommon.

As is putting on a few lbs after marriage.

No she was HORRIBLE! She called me cornfed once to my parents in front of my face, and she pretty regularly called me by my ex's ex-girlfriend's name which does not sound anything like mine. My ex said I was making it up but I heard it more than once. Putting on a few pounds is I think okay if you are a size zero, especially when you have been pretty much living on white wine and fear in the weeks leading up to your wedding. I don't miss her at ALL. She now lives in Newport Beach but it is still far enough away that I won't have to run into her again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Does not sound too bad:

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

4 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Does not sound too bad:

Not my kind of music but she's pretty -- and not what I think of when I think of cornfed!

I am listening to this right now on my headphones;