1,273 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Matt2019 said:

Can you please share with us what to bring on the interview day? How many photos should I bring (cause I have a lot)? Also, we video call and chat everyday, should we print out our conversations?

it is much appreciated.

Hi @Matt2019

Check out: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/MTL-Montreal.html for everything you need to know about interview day.

Also, people have posted their experience with their interviews in Montreal in here: https://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&page=1&dfilter=5&topic=

There are a couple of F2A interviews in there somewhere. You're going to have to scroll to them but they're pretty much the same as the CR1 interviews.

Also, can you update us on your interview date? Or at least what month it is if you want to keep the exact date private....

Edited by timtational

Also, I hope you don't mind, @PrinsesaVii, I took the liberty to update the active F2A members in this discussion:

F2A member - DQ/CC date - ID

@Tss - Dec 2018 - Aug 20, 2019

@hakeemsyd - Jan 14, 2019 - Nov 18, 2019

@newday - Jan 24, 2019 -

@Matt2019 - Feb 16, 2019 - received IL today (Oct 23) but hasn't posted ID

@PrinsesaVii - Apr 3, 2019 - 

@awoo (And Me) - May 14, 2019 - 

@Sean_2019 - Aug 6, 2019 - 

---

@fcabrales & @Aram - You guys just recently submitted your documents. You probably have another year and a half until you are documentarily qualified. Most of us here submitted our documents back in 2017. Might I suggest you follow this discussion as it will probably be more helpful to you: 

18 minutes ago, timtational said:

Also, I hope you don't mind, @PrinsesaVii, I took the liberty to update the active F2A members in this discussion:

F2A member - DQ/CC date - ID

@Tss - Dec 2018 - Aug 20, 2019

@hakeemsyd - Jan 14, 2019 - Nov 18, 2019

@newday - Jan 24, 2019 -

@Matt2019 - Feb 16, 2019 - received IL today (Oct 23) but hasn't posted ID

@PrinsesaVii - Apr 3, 2019 - 

@awoo (And Me) - May 14, 2019 - 

@Sean_2019 - Aug 6, 2019 - 

---

@fcabrales & @Aram - You guys just recently submitted your documents. You probably have another year and a half until you are documentarily qualified. Most of us here submitted our documents back in 2017. Might I suggest you follow this discussion as it will probably be more helpful to you: 

My ID: Mid of Nov

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 hours ago, Matt2019 said:

Does anyone please share what is the address of US consulate in Montreal holding the interview? I am confused the mailing address and physical address?

thank you 

The Physical address is where you need to be:
Physical address:
1155 rue St-Alexandre
Montreal, Quebec
H3B 3Z1

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to add our timeline as well.. We're F2A also, CC on September 20 2019; Priority date of June 2016.  Husband filed 601A waiver so we are actually waiting here in the US but he will interview in Montreal.

Bummed to see these long timelines, I too thought it would be quicker like others here.  Will keep you all posted of any developments :)

Good luck to all!

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.