1,274 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, awoo said:

Quite frankly, I've read your messages multiple times and I still don't understand whether your issue is the time it takes for an applicant to be deemed documentarily qualified, or the time it takes for an interview to be scheduled. There's a long wait - we're all aware. What's your point? That we should request to expedite? Many of us have. 

Thanks for all your responses. My i 130 will approve soon. Therefore i want to collect as much information as possible and get myself aware of any tactics that i can use while doing consular processing which may reduce DQ to Interview Date wait time at MTL. Because 4-5 months wait after DQ is bit depressing and shocking. So if any of you guys have done something to expedite and got succeed then i want to know as well as what were the excuses for such long wait NVC has provided to justify. Thanks 🙏🏾 again

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ronnie1989 said:

So what can be done? From ur comments I understood that our target should be NVC only and not the embassy. We all @montreal applicants have to work out something. Definitely not going to wait for 5-6 months after DQ. I am watching another forums and i see manila embassy, ukraine and even mumbai interview F2A average from DQ to interview date is hardly 2 months.

Clearly you have not debated with bureaucracy enough.  NVC is clear, they wait for appointment times from the consulate and schedule according to the oldest DQ/CC that is current.  You are not going to win any debate with NVC/Montreal Consulate about procedure.  What is in your control is submitting all the required documents the first time and not missing something.  All we can do is manage what is in our control.  I wish you luck in not waiting!

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/interview.html

Edited by CycleSS

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Ronnie1989 said:

Thanks for all your responses. My i 130 will approve soon. Therefore i want to collect as much information as possible and get myself aware of any tactics that i can use while doing consular processing which may reduce DQ to Interview Date wait time at MTL. Because 4-5 months wait after DQ is bit depressing and shocking. So if any of you guys have done something to expedite and got succeed then i want to know as well as what were the excuses for such long wait NVC has provided to justify. Thanks 🙏🏾 again

4-5 months, dream on, May 3/2019 and still waiting, strap in for a long wait

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2019 at 5:33 PM, PrinsesaVii said:

F2A. :)

F2A is category on USICS, however in CEAC it would be like F21 or F22 on top of page. Mine is F21.

https://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/idcplg?IdcService=GET_DYNAMIC_CONVERSION&RevisionSelectionMethod=LatestReleased&dDocName=CM_0010181503

Does it show F2A for you also on CEAC?

On Monthly stats they hardly have processed F21 this year, last was in April 2019. Not sure if F21 are processed and showing FX1. Does anyone know?

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
57 minutes ago, tt2000 said:

F2A is category on USICS, however in CEAC it would be like F21 or F22 on top of page. Mine is F21.

https://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/idcplg?IdcService=GET_DYNAMIC_CONVERSION&RevisionSelectionMethod=LatestReleased&dDocName=CM_0010181503

Does it show F2A for you also on CEAC?

On Monthly stats they hardly have processed F21 this year, last was in April 2019. Not sure if F21 are processed and showing FX1. Does anyone know?

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

I have both F21 and F22 for my husband and my son :)

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:14 AM, Jamesd said:

Nope nothing yet. I sure hope next month.

Don  you have any idea are April F2A DQ's have got interviews this months? 

Just now, tt2000 said:

Do  you have any idea - does April F2A DQ's have got interviews this month? 

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:14 AM, Jamesd said:

Nope nothing yet. I sure hope next month.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:56 AM, tt2000 said:

Don  you have any idea are April F2A DQ's have got interviews this months? 

Hi F2A friends,

Any IL issued in December so far? Is it still moving slowly?

Hi F2A friends,

Any IL issued in December so far? Is it still moving slowly?

Member DQ Date Interview Date Waiting Time
@Tss Dec-18 30-Aug 255
@hakeemsyd 14-Jan 18-Nov 308
@newday 24-Jan ??  
@Matt2019 16-Feb 15-Nov 272
@PrinsesaVii (1) 4-Apr 20-Dec 260
@PrinsesaVii (2) 12-Apr 20-Dec 252
@Jamesd 3-May ??  
@awoo 14-May 31-Jan 262
@timtational 14-May 31-Jan 262
@tt2000 12-Jun    
@Sean_2019 9-Aug    
@rachel6992 20-Sep    
@Aram 14-Nov    
@fcabrales 21-Nov    
@Ronnie1989      
Average Waiting Time 267

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.