1,273 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 10/21/2019 at 12:29 AM, marko1111 said:

Hi I’m F2B category and got a case complete avaiting interview notification September 23rd.

Im shocked by this thread I was expecting this to take 4 to 6 weeks max!

Hi @marko1111, We've have been waiting for IL for almost 6-9 months now. IR1/CR1 category has been moving faster than our category.

I have noticed that they're some F2B members on this forum. You can reach out to them or probably start a new thread because I am not sure if f2a has the same timeline with f2b.

@RW&Bjourney
@Jamesd

Timeline
On 9/24/2019 at 12:48 PM, fcabrales said:

Hello, I am glad to see this group as it is very difficult to find information for F2A-Montreal Consulate. It would be great if we could all update the timeline in our profile so it is easier to see the information for everyone. 

image.png.3a2e50f3559b53c30b84261380ecbf28.png

Hi @fcabrales, I didn't quite get the timeline infomation on your screenshot. Do you have cc or you're still waiting?

Edited by PrinsesaVii

Timeline
4 hours ago, PrinsesaVii said:

Hi @fcabrales, I didn't quite get the timeline infomation on your screenshot. Do you have cc or you're still waiting?

Hi @PrinsesaVii NVC Case Received (Sep 18,) is when NVC received my case from USCIS after approval. Then, I got welcome letter from NVC on Oct 15 and submitted all my documents yesterday (Oct 21). Now I have to wait for Case Completed. 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, hakeemsyd said:

Hey everyone,

Wanted to share that we got the good news.

ID is nov 18.

thanks for sharing so much here.

i am hopeful everyone else will be getting appts soon

@hakeemsyd congrats! Good luck in your interview.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
48 minutes ago, hakeemsyd said:

Hey everyone,

Wanted to share that we got the good news.

ID is nov 18.

thanks for sharing so much here.

i am hopeful everyone else will be getting appts soon

Congratulations!!!!😎 I hope you the best in your interview

On 9/22/2019 at 7:34 PM, Tss said:

Hi Matt2019,

I received the interview letter July 22nd for the Aug 30th interview.

Can you please share with us what to bring on the interview day? How many photos should I bring (cause I have a lot)? Also, we video call and chat everyday, should we print out our conversations?

it is much appreciated.

thanks

1 minute ago, newday said:

Thanks

2 minutes ago, newday said:

Thanks 

Timeline
On 10/15/2019 at 2:12 PM, Aram said:

Hi Sean_2019,

Yes . I will be interviewed in Montreal too. I am waiting for DQ. Already submitted documents to NVC for review. 

@Aram do you mind sharing your timeline?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.