1,273 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ravinder kaur said:

Do we need fingerprints before interview plz reply me

No Dear - i don't think so - when u get PCC they do take fingerprints!

correct me if i am wrong guys?

Timeline

Confirm Please:

LATEST UPDATED CORRECT INFORMATION:

United States Consulate General Montréal

Foreign consulate in Montreal, Quebec

Located in: RBC Royal Bank
Address: 1134 Saint-Catherine St W, Montreal, Quebec H3B 1H4

Hours: Mon-Fri -> 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (514) 398-9695
Province: Quebec

Address Direction:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=us+consulate+montreal&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-ca&client=safari#

Thats The Consulate Email address for Immigration Enquiries:

canada_contactus+ca+info+en@visaops.net

This email is listed on Montreal US Consulate Website

https://ca.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/montreal/

@Blueeyes1989

Our visa journey was completed back in March thankfully.  I received my US citizenship in February, used that to push my wife's case to IR1, and then pushed for an expedite.  We went to Montreal in March, had her interview, and got the confirmation and packet soon thereafter ... all just in time for my wife's job start.

Best of luck to you all!

Timeline
On 4/22/2022 at 3:07 PM, NGJ said:

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your experience. Will appreciate if you can answer these- (1) Was your DS260 expired before the interview? If so, did you resubmit it ? (2) Did you take print outs of tax documents or originals? 

Hi Dear!

Printouts of Tax Documents? I don’t understand how they can be original…all filing is done online? Please explain how to get originals…transcripts is what I have, do we need return also…

how do we check if DS 260 is expired…

Timeline
On 4/1/2022 at 5:18 PM, ADKaur said:

This is not working anymore, I click Register & nothing happens 

This is the link to Register for Courier Service:

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-CA/iv/information/iv_services

Timeline

Guys! Guys! Guys! 

DS 260 never expires - you just need to upload Documents 

+
You don’t need to register for Interview ….but for Courier Service, where your passport will be delivered after Visa.

This is the link to Register for Courier Service: it’s Free, if you want to collect from selected locations.
If you go for Premium service to get it delivered home, then there’s a minimal charge $17 - $23 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.