1,282 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, MikeBr said:

I got that notification today as well.  I also received it back in March but supposedly that was a system glitch and most people got it.  However, I have also heard that happens as your case transitions to embassy.  So let’s see what happens…

I suspect it's a glitch again since our DQ dates are still a while away and interview letters for July just went out recently.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, BlackRock said:

I suspect it's a glitch again since our DQ dates are still a while away and interview letters for July just went out recently.

Ya not holding my breath but fingers are still crossed.  You never know…

Timeline
23 hours ago, BlackRock said:

The messaging has just reverted back to normal on my profile, how about at your end?  Seems like it just also happened for @204 @njshah in the previous week prior to them receiving ILs.  

Timeline
5 minutes ago, MikeBr said:

The messaging has just reverted back to normal on my profile, how about at your end?  Seems like it just also happened for @204 @njshah in the previous week prior to them receiving ILs.  

Mine has also been back to normal since the morning.

On 6/6/2022 at 12:18 PM, lilyhc said:

Yessss I got my IL today! 

DQ: 10/07/2020

IL: 6/06/2022
Interview Date: 7/27/2022

I feel like all my documents are so dusty and having to remember what to bring seems daunting. Also, this is the dumbest question, but the Montreal Consulate is at this address correct? 
1134, rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Montreal, QC, Canada, Quebec

I found it surprising they don't include the address in the IL. Ha...

Hi dear glad to hear that you got your interview later can you please tell me is it true….?? that you’re documentary qualified date is October 2020 and you got your IL because mine is December 2020 so that I will get an idea that I will get the interview letter very soon please give me a reply because I checked on the consular website page family preferences cases who got documentary qualified in June 2020 are getting IL please give me a reply

thank you

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 6/6/2022 at 3:18 PM, lilyhc said:

Yessss I got my IL today! 

DQ: 10/07/2020

IL: 6/06/2022
Interview Date: 7/27/2022

I feel like all my documents are so dusty and having to remember what to bring seems daunting. Also, this is the dumbest question, but the Montreal Consulate is at this address correct? 
1134, rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Montreal, QC, Canada, Quebec

I found it surprising they don't include the address in the IL. Ha...

Address seems correct Sweety!

this will help:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k927pE5wqzTN5n0lPYZ1JQxgbmnzmNWX5hSteyii0BY/edit

Timeline
2 hours ago, Ravinder kaur said:

Hi dear glad to hear that you got your interview later can you please tell me is it true….?? that you’re documentary qualified date is October 2020 and you got your IL because mine is December 2020 so that I will get an idea that I will get the interview letter very soon please give me a reply because I checked on the consular website page family preferences cases who got documentary qualified in June 2020 are getting IL please give me a reply

thank you

Kaurni ji you will get IL soon, get your vaccines formality done in the meantime & PCC

this will help:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k927pE5wqzTN5n0lPYZ1JQxgbmnzmNWX5hSteyii0BY/edit

Timeline
4 hours ago, Ravinder kaur said:

thank you

Yes I was DQ Oct 7 2020! You're probably soon :) 

Edited by lilyhc

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Blueeyes1989 said:

@RONA123@saadistic1@chapod21@Mghala@F3 Guitarist@Waiting_ever@NGJ@Alfiatkinz Any update on interview letter? Looks like it is getting sent today!

I got my IL for mid August :)

@Ravinder kaur Get pasport style photos (atleast 5-6). Other than that, prepare a folder with originals of every item which you uploaded in NVC AND 1 photocopy. Have your petitioner, fill out a new affidavit of support (I-864) and take the original and a photocopy to the interview. Get IRS transcript for the past 3 years. PCC must be issued within 2 years of your interview date. Do you have a checklist of documents in you interview letter? Also did the interview letter came from NVC or the Consulate?

Edited by Blueeyes1989

Timeline
1 hour ago, Blueeyes1989 said:

@Ravinder kaur Get pasport style photos (atleast 5-6). Other than that, prepare a folder with originals of every item which you uploaded in NVC AND 1 photocopy. Have your petitioner, fill out a new affidavit of support (I-864) and take the original and a photocopy to the interview. Get IRS transcript for the past 3 years. PCC must be issued within 2 years of your interview date. Do you have a checklist of documents in you interview letter? Also did the interview letter came from NVC or the Consulate?

Hi @Blueeyes1989, just wondering, I confirmed with clinic that they'll take your photos and don't need to bring extra photos... I guess we just need to bring two photos outlined in the checklist. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.