Purity Muchiri

K1 interview & payment

81 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 1/22/2020 at 4:49 PM, Bobos said:

Hey Purity, how did your interview go?

Hey all,  sorry for the late response. Just wanted to know how we're all doing.

I passed my Visa interview . We were also able to get an appointment for our son's CRBA last month and he was able to get his US passport . I'm grateful everything went well

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Purity Muchiri said:

I passed my Visa interview . We were also able to get an appointment for our son's CRBA last month and he was able to get his US passport . I'm grateful everything went well

Hello there.

Thanks for the response, what are the requirements for the CRBA am planning on doing the same this week.

How is the process.

What should i email them?

Again thank you for your help

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Purity Muchiri said:

And congrats my dear. God is good all went well for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Stone77 said:

Hello there.

Thanks for the response, what are the requirements for the CRBA am planning on doing the same this week.

How is the process.

What should i email them?

Again thank you for your help

I remember downloading, printing and filling in a bunch of forms for the CRBA and passport application 

I believe if you just google 'CRBA Kenya'  you should see from the embassy website all the documents you need and the steps to take on making an appointment which is what we followed.  

The interview itself went well. They didn't ask much just took all the forms, asked to see some documents we brought ( baby's birth certificate, hospital bills, passport stamps showing US parent was present at birth of the child etc),signed some papers and that was it . We received the certificate and passport in a week.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:10 PM, Purity Muchiri said:

Congratulations 🎉 gal. God is faithful, thank you soo much for your helpful information. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.