Purity Muchiri

K1 interview & payment

81 posts in this topic

On 10/13/2019 at 12:34 PM, T&S91 said:

We're in the same position. We've been trying to pay and get a appointment for weeks now. And I know someone who's been waiting like 6 weeks. Apparently this specific embassy takes 2 to 4 months to schedule a interview date. Guess our luck ran out. I just keep praying and checking but nothing.

Check now. I just got a date one the pay visa page. Good luck 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
5 hours ago, LanceandPeris said:

Check now. I just got a date one the pay visa page. Good luck 

Thank you. I think we got one but unsure he paid via mpesa. But they said at the embassy it can take 2 business days to go through then we schedule a appointment. I hope he was explaining that wrong.

5 hours ago, T&S91 said:

Thank you. I think we got one but unsure he paid via mpesa. But they said at the embassy it can take 2 business days to go through then we schedule a appointment. I hope he was explaining that wrong.

Yeah it showed it could take two business days to go through. With the weekend it could be Tuesday. Good luck

4 hours ago, Purity Muchiri said:

Just got a date and I paid immediately! Thank you so much . 

You’re welcome. Keep me updated on everything and I will do the same. It’s nice going through it with somebody else

Timeline
2 hours ago, LanceandPeris said:

Yeah it showed it could take two business days to go through. With the weekend it could be Tuesday. Good luck

You’re welcome. Keep me updated on everything and I will do the same. It’s nice going through it with somebody else

Sure is. So we got an email confirming that the embassy has received our payment. The next instructions was to schedule an appointment, I thought we'd get the same date that was available when I made the payment but I guess it wasn't definite...I ended up getting another date . There were only 4 dates available for the month of December.

Did you also experience a similar thing?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Purity Muchiri said:

Sure is. So we got an email confirming that the embassy has received our payment. The next instructions was to schedule an appointment, I thought we'd get the same date that was available when I made the payment but I guess it wasn't definite...I ended up getting another date . There were only 4 dates available for the month of December.

We paid but got no confirmation from the embassy.

3 hours ago, Purity Muchiri said:

We paid but still haven’t received confirmation. We didn’t pay until later in the day. I was hoping it would of been December 3rd. Did you schedule the medical yet

3 hours ago, Purity Muchiri said:

I’m very happy for you two. Now you can relax until interview

2 hours ago, T&S91 said:

We paid but got no confirmation from the embassy.

That’s where we are at two. Hopefully we will get tomorrow or monday

Timeline
17 hours ago, LanceandPeris said:

I’m very happy for you two. Now you can relax until interview

That’s where we are at two. Hopefully we will get tomorrow or monday

When I called they said most likely by Tuesday or Wednesday because Saturday and Sunday aren't business days. So hopefully we both get the December dates.

38 minutes ago, T&S91 said:

When I called they said most likely by Tuesday or Wednesday because Saturday and Sunday aren't business days. So hopefully we both get the December dates.

Here’s to Tuesday. I’m hoping they just released the same amount of fee slots as interview slots. Keep me updated if you would and I’ll do the same as well. Good luck

Timeline
7 hours ago, LanceandPeris said:

Here’s to Tuesday. I’m hoping they just released the same amount of fee slots as interview slots. Keep me updated if you would and I’ll do the same as well. Good luck

I will. Good luck to you as well.

Timeline
On 10/19/2019 at 12:35 PM, LanceandPeris said:

Update: Our payment was somehow lost. Oh how I hate this embassy more and more by the day.

5 hours ago, T&S91 said:

Update: Our payment was somehow lost. Oh how I hate this embassy more and more by the day.

Oh I’m so sorry. This whole process is stressful and I’m sure a lot more was added. I hope and pray everything goes as well as possible. What do you have to do now. Let me know how it goes. We had ours excepted. But there was no available appointments. 

Timeline
21 hours ago, LanceandPeris said:

Oh I’m so sorry. This whole process is stressful and I’m sure a lot more was added. I hope and pray everything goes as well as possible. What do you have to do now. Let me know how it goes. We had ours excepted. But there was no available appointments. 

Wait for them to figure it out. They said if interviews open before then we can't help you get one. So if we miss the next set were just out of luck. They said it can take up to 5 business days possibly longer.

Timeline
On 10/19/2019 at 2:29 AM, LanceandPeris said:

We paid but still haven’t received confirmation. We didn’t pay until later in the day. I was hoping it would of been December 3rd. Did you schedule the medical yet

Hi yes I was able to schedule a medical appointment.

What about you ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.