BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
42 minutes ago, Xyz789 said:

Got the approval on July 1st! After waiting so long! Hopefully everyone who is waiting for thw approval will get that soon. 

NOA1: 09-24-19

Rfe: 06-08-20

Approved: 07-01-2020

But yet didn't got any email from nvc like others 🙄

Congratulations 

A lot of approvals in July already 👍

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, onek said:

Congratulations 

A lot of approvals in July already 👍

my PD was 10/24/2019  nothing happen yet even though I can't submit inquiry 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
2 hours ago, maryamkhan said:

This is a bit of stress relief. Finally something that gives us hope, means you will get it by next week for sure 🤞🏻

You called them and got all this info? 

Exactly, hopefully I will get nvc email sometime next week. Ya called NVC this morning and she confirmed they received case but it's not into the system yet. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
50 minutes ago, maryamkhan said:

Do you think the emails and calls that you did made any difference and made it quicker for you? 

Not sure, did you email the nvcresearch? If not yet, I would go ahead and send them the copy of approval from uscis.

On 6/30/2020 at 12:23 PM, USAUAinCZ said:

I have just received the same error today.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the Department of State found an error in your case that prevented its transfer to the National Visa Center (NVC) in a timely manner.

We are working with USCIS to correct the error so that we can receive your case information. If you do not receive your NVC Welcome Notice within 30 days, please contact us again.

This whole process is horribly annoying. 

Is this when you submitted an inquiry to the NVC or did they randomly send this to you?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 7/2/2020 at 9:46 AM, hscoots said:

I just talked to NVC and they got my case on June 30th, but it's not entered into the system yet as they are working on cases received on June 22nd onwards. My theory is something was wrong with transfer, NVC sent it back to USCIS, they corrected and sent it back by mail, if it was electronic I would've received welcome email on 30th. 

This was the same situation with our case as well.  

PD was 09/20/19, approved on May 22, had heard nothing since then.  

At least it's good to know for sure that they have it now.  It's been a frustrating wait!  

On 7/2/2020 at 7:46 PM, hscoots said:

I just talked to NVC and they got my case on June 30th, but it's not entered into the system yet as they are working on cases received on June 22nd onwards. My theory is something was wrong with transfer, NVC sent it back to USCIS, they corrected and sent it back by mail, if it was electronic I would've received welcome email on 30th. 

They are finally working on cases recieved on 30th June. Hopefully we all will get welcome letter this week IA 🤞🏻

03157949-643D-42A7-B911-0BCC6419CFEE.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Please in that ds 260 form were they ask information about current spouse what will I put is it my wife who is my petitioner because I don’t have previous wife 

Edited by Justxxxx

8 hours ago, Justxxxx said:

Please is it normal to fill ds 260 form with mobile phone

I think you can, just make sure you are paying attention. I'm sure you can do it that way, but I don't have any experience doing that so I'm not sure. It will be difficult.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
58 minutes ago, MSK4 said:

It’s been 50 days and we still haven’t recieved NVC email, anybody else going through the same?? 

I am so stressed 

Mine took about 90 days, I literally just received the welcome email a couple of minutes ago. Whatever happened during that period might have been fixed so hopefully everyone else waiting for theirs will soon receive also

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
23 hours ago, kaypling said:

Mine took about 90 days, I literally just received the welcome email a couple of minutes ago. Whatever happened during that period might have been fixed so hopefully everyone else waiting for theirs will soon receive also

We also had the same situation, were waiting two months for welcome letter and finally got it today (in my local time it was just after midnight).  

I wonder if there was perhaps some kind of problem with uploading/transferring the documents of a batch of cases.  But it seems like the problem is resolving now.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.