GarrettB

Checking for Appointments

11 posts in this topic

I would email your embassy back at the e-mail address they sent you the P3 from.  At least in our embassy (Argentina), when you email them asking for appointments (when nothing is available), they make additional dates available or email you back with options.  It is a worth a try to do it with yours as well.

Walt Disney Animation GIF

November 2010 - Met/Just Friends

June 2017 - I caught feelings, you want to try this?  Yes.
June 2018 - Do you want to get married?  Yes.
November 2018 - K1 filed

May 2019 - K1 interview scheduled and packet sent to embassy

June 2019 - K1 interview, approved, and moved to USA

August 2019 - Married

September 2019 - AOS/EAD/AP filed

October 2019 - Biometrics Appointment

January 2020 - AOS RFE for birth certificate received and sent back

February 2020 - EAD/AP approved and got the card

October 2020 - EAD/AP renewal filed

November 2020 - EAD/AP renewal approved and got the card - AOS interview date issued

December 2020 - AOS interview, approved, and GC received

September 2022 - ROC filed

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks.  What is the P3 form?  When I tried to check for appointments again later, the system locked us out, saying we are blocked for 72 hours 😐  "temporarilly suspended" They really make this a lot more difficult than it should be....  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, GarrettB said:

How often should we check for appointments?   Once a day? Filled out the DS-160, got manual approval from consulate, but no appointments available now....

There are a few WhatsApp groups of Russian fiancees who take turns checking for interview spot availability in Moscow to try and get around the lockout rules.

I don't know how it looks now; I know there weren't any K-1 interviews last December, then a bunch in Jan and Feb (when Anastasia had hers) and then none in March.

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Timeline

It's ridiculous that the site has a lock out,  I've paid all their fees, filled out their forms, and in general jumped through all the hoops.   It shouldn't be a fight to get an appointment, especially when there are so few.. 😣 Thanks for the info, once I can enter the site again I will check.  My fiance found a group like that on Telegram.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, GarrettB said:

It's ridiculous that the site has a lock out,  I've paid all their fees, filled out their forms, and in general jumped through all the hoops.   It shouldn't be a fight to get an appointment, especially when there are so few.. 😣 Thanks for the info, once I can enter the site again I will check.  My fiance found a group like that on Telegram.

Can you send me link to that group please? 

Timeline
On 8/31/2019 at 11:12 AM, GarrettB said:

My fiance and I were lucky enough to get an appointment next week, but we had a lockout two times! It was so unbelievably frustrating. I would advise against checking the website at all and just calling them. One of the operators my fiance talked to was really nice and she said he could call to continue to check the availability. Just try to stay off the website at all costs. My fiance tried to log in one time after the first lockout and it immediately locked him out again. 

K1

• 04.12.2019: Sent in I-129F Packet via UPS
  • 04.17.2019: I-129F Packed Arrived in Lewisville, TX - signed for by "Edwards"
  • 04.22.2019: NOA1 Text Received 
  • 04.23.2019: Check Cashed
  • 04.26.2019: NOA1 Hardcopy Arrived in the Mail 
  • 07.17.2019: NOA2 Received via Old Website 
  • 07.22.2019: NOA2 Hardcopy Arrived in the Mail 
  • 08.09.2019: Called NVC & Given Case Number + Invoice Number 
  • 08.20.2019 NVC Shipped to Moscow Embassy
  • 08.21.2019 Case Status Switched to "Ready"
  • 08.30.2019 Interview Date Scheduled 
  • 09.12.2019 Interviewed and Approved! 

Are we all seeing the same thing?   I can see a calendar with quite a few dates available.  I click on a date and it drops down many, many time-slots for that day... but when I choose one it then says "There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date."

No matter how which date I choose, this is the message I get.   Is this normal?

You're advising we call.  Could you tell me who you are calling and would you mind sharing the phone number please?

1 hour ago, myjourney229 said:

My fiance and I were lucky enough to get an appointment next week, but we had a lockout two times! It was so unbelievably frustrating. I would advise against checking the website at all and just calling them. One of the operators my fiance talked to was really nice and she said he could call to continue to check the availability. Just try to stay off the website at all costs. My fiance tried to log in one time after the first lockout and it immediately locked him out again. 

Timeline
11 hours ago, taoofmike said:

Are we all seeing the same thing?   I can see a calendar with quite a few dates available.  I click on a date and it drops down many, many time-slots for that day... but when I choose one it then says "There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date."

No matter how which date I choose, this is the message I get.   Is this normal?

You're advising we call.  Could you tell me who you are calling and would you mind sharing the phone number please?

The number my fiancé called was 8(800)100-25-54. Hope this helps!

K1

• 04.12.2019: Sent in I-129F Packet via UPS
  • 04.17.2019: I-129F Packed Arrived in Lewisville, TX - signed for by "Edwards"
  • 04.22.2019: NOA1 Text Received 
  • 04.23.2019: Check Cashed
  • 04.26.2019: NOA1 Hardcopy Arrived in the Mail 
  • 07.17.2019: NOA2 Received via Old Website 
  • 07.22.2019: NOA2 Hardcopy Arrived in the Mail 
  • 08.09.2019: Called NVC & Given Case Number + Invoice Number 
  • 08.20.2019 NVC Shipped to Moscow Embassy
  • 08.21.2019 Case Status Switched to "Ready"
  • 08.30.2019 Interview Date Scheduled 
  • 09.12.2019 Interviewed and Approved! 

Timeline

We were able to get an appointment.  As soon as we were "unlocked",  a calendar with a bunch of dates showed up, from the 6-13, we chose the 13.   Did not experiece the "no appoinments available" with the caldendar.     As for the link to the Telegram group, I don't know how to send it.  It was Visa in USA (Gofortravel)  "Visa in USA" written in Russian 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.