DonnieOlena

Upcoming kiev interview

22 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Shiran said:

I heard about, that there is a shortage of measles vaccine and people apparently smuggle it in from Belgium(???) and France. 

Yep, it is hard to believe, sad but probably true. Here in NYC, specifically Brooklyn, measles is considered a public health concern due to recent outbreak and 2 doses MMR are mandatory. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, DonnieOlena said:

I have to say thanks to everyone that helped and this site...,

We got approved !!!

Congratulations!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 8/16/2019 at 5:30 AM, DonnieOlena said:

I have to say thanks to everyone that helped and this site...,

We got approved !!!

Walk in the park!  🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 8/13/2019 at 1:50 AM, DonnieOlena said:

So finally got email from kiev embassy. Email included copy of I129f. Someone along the way had written a note on the 129f about te progression.

It appears to be same ink that was signature of person from Cali Service center. Its funny you go all your life and finally when you meet the right person you know it is just right regardless of time frame. 

I am 51 and she is 48. Both divorced over 10 years, raised our kids and just want to enjoy life.

So i will have to get her ready for the barrage of questions about that on fridays interview. Shes a journalist so i see it being fine. Its just the point of it all. 

Good luck Donnie. Did you the sponsor get the email or do they email the beneficiary ? Thanks so much. Also how long after NVC received your case did it reach Kiev ? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Shipmaster i did the update email with NVC like the guide greenbaum posted. I put both of our emails. 

Now i know the ship every other Tuesday from NVC to Embassy. Next shipment should be the 10th. Now someone can correct me on that. But i believe the 10th will be shipment day. I checked CEAC site and it showed at NVC then on the tuesday our shipped it changed to in transit. 2 days later it showed arrived. But it actually was 3 days before it showed a signature for acceptance. We both received email it was in transit. 

We then did the DS160 and she printed the deposit slip and paid the fee. And went back the next day after she paid fee and entered the receipt number and schedule was available. We went ahead and chose a day for interview. It was like 10 days after it showed ready. But she actually got a call from the embassy stating they didnt have the papers and she may have to reschedule. 

I emailed the embassy the tracking and who signed for it. I guess they didnt believe me because they sent a request to ceac of course showing ready and then a couple hour later embassy replied they had paperwork. So she also had called for medical and did it all in 3 days. So just keep checking the NVC for ready then go at the ds160. 

Now she will be here in 10 days.

And when i bought flights a round trip was 1000.00 less than a one way. So i will just toss the unused ticket.

Good luck

And to add if they have here phone number they will call her to let her know also

Edited by DonnieOlena
Added info

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.