TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, Rosie91 said:

I feel for you, for all the ones with a travel ban. I really hope its lifted soon so you can be with you loved one. I hope you find support here. 

Thank you for your kind words! They mean so much! I pray all this will one day soon be behind us. All we want to do is be together and start our life just like every other married couple!

Timeline
3 hours ago, Patricia Owuh said:

Thank you for your kind words! They mean so much! I pray all this will one day soon be behind us. All we want to do is be together and start our life just like every other married couple!

I got DQ February 11 just few days ago and am from a travel ban country Nigeria so confused 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, feb .21 the official ban starts crazy

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Shellbiz said:

I got DQ February 11 just few days ago and am from a travel ban country Nigeria so confused 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, feb .21 the official ban starts crazy

I wish us all the best of luck! After all the waiting, fees paid and expenses, they place Nigeria on the travel ban list. My husband and I both are truly suffering from this. I pray things change very soon.

15 minutes ago, Shellbiz said:

There's a NO BAN Act the house is trying to pass to uplift all the unjust bans. While I don't think it'll pass (through the senate), at least not by the end of this year, but it does show a bit of hope and light, at least someone is indeed fighting for those afflicted.

Edited by AMS13

On 2/13/2020 at 6:53 AM, AMS13 said:

UPDATE:

Looks like a good amount of processing still. I've noticed a lot more processing, especially approvals, happening these past 2 days.

Cases remaining so far:

22.70% in Jan.

51.30% in Feb.

77.91% in Mar.

March's processing speed is increasing rapidly :).

UPDATE:

Following up on latest statistics, remaining cases:

20.92% in Jan.

47.50% in Feb.

71.92% in Mar.

Once again, March is taking the lead in terms of approvals/denials. However, I noticed a rise in processing of 2018 cases and Jan 2019.

Timeline
25 minutes ago, AMS13 said:

There's a NO BAN Act the house is trying to pass to uplift all the unjust bans. While I don't think it'll pass (through the senate), at least not by the end of this year, but it does show a bit of hope and light, at least someone is indeed fighting for those afflicted.

Good news let pray it favour us amen 

Timeline
1 hour ago, AMS13 said:

I do hope it doesn't take the rest of this year to work these issues out. That is a very depressing thought indeed!

17 hours ago, Patricia Owuh said:

My case was filed in May 2019 also and the I-129f filed in Oct. Nothing on either and My husband is Nigerian so this travel ban is like a slap in the face after all this waiting.

I never filed I-129  i only filed I-130   we just have to be patient i think still little bit early 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, mrsasmaolarte said:

I never filed I-129  i only filed I-130   we just have to be patient i think still little bit early 

Yea!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, AMS13 said:

UPDATE:

20.92% in Jan.

47.50% in Feb.

71.92% in Mar.

Once again, March is taking the lead in terms of approvals/denials. However, I noticed a rise in processing of 2018 cases and Jan 2019.

Not sure where you’re getting those stats, but if they’re remotely accurate it’s definitely nice to see. Thanks for posting these updates. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, AMS13 said:

UPDATE:

20.92% in Jan.

47.50% in Feb.

71.92% in Mar.

Thank you for the stats. Where do they come from ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.