2,946 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Allrounder said:

Hey guys, this is my status from the day i file till now, no update, is this normal? 17 months getting to 18 no word. Please any March 2018 filer?.

Screenshot_20190817-231113_Chrome.jpg

Hey dear, although some folks from 2017 are still waiting to get aporoved, USCIS have clearly started working on Jan and Feb 2018 cases! So this means you're next in line! Relax it's coming..I know how it feels..been there!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Modu my darling!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ RFE certainly doesn't kill! I got mines and approved regardless! So yeah..we're headed to WINSville!!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ we all gon WIN!

Hahahahahha yes baby, it dosent.. thanks alot sweet

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

You welcome beautiful!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน

Hahahahahah ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ you are always active in the spirit my sister , pls am cracking up here..ย 

18 hours ago, Moe94 said:

Quick question. Is it possible to have 2 different RFEโ€™s sent in separate times?ย 

So I applied for I-360 December 2017 and in May 2019 got an RFE for good moral character from home country (no other RFE). Does that mean that I wonโ€™t get another RFE for something else (like good faith marriage or extreme cruelty)? Especially given since I applied December 2017 and since then this is the only RFE I got (which I responded to a month later).

I have seen people who got hit by RFE three different times...

2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Hey dear, although some folks from 2017 are still waiting to get aporoved, USCIS have clearly started working on Jan and Feb 2018 cases! So this means you're next in line! Relax it's coming..I know how it feels..been there!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

@ stillwinning darling, thanks a lot for the information and ur encouraging words. I will waiting patiently while looking up to God.

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
4 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Yes! 2yrs and 9months as a permanent resident! As for @bold I have responded to you yesterday about when you can apply for citizenship! You probably overlooked it...Goodluck to y'all!!!โœŒ

Thanks @Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š. I was hoping they'd start counting from the day VAWA was approved. When can I apply for my kids since they are on all my filed papers?

3 minutes ago, bold said:

Thanks @Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š. I was hoping they'd start counting from the day VAWA was approved. When can I apply for my kids since they are on all my filed papers?

Oh no dear..it's from when you become a LPR!ย  And I'm not sure if there is a timeframe to start applying to bring your kids over..the way I see it, you're already a LPR so I'm sure you can fire it up as soon as you're set!

1 minute ago, bold said:

Another question: Is it okay to travel to my home country? I mean, I have my Green Card but u never can tell under this current administration. Any one pls?

Lol..if folks can travel with just AP then I'm sure you're super good with your Greencard!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
Just now, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Oh no dear..it's from when you become a LPR!ย  And I'm not sure if there is a timeframe to start applying to bring your kids over..the way I see it, you're already a LPR so I'm sure you can fire it up as soon as you're set!

Cheers, I have been ready sinceย  I got into this country lol. What do u suggest; use a lawyer or go at it myself? I do not see it as being complicated; i mean filing the kids papers

1 minute ago, bold said:

Cheers, I have been ready sinceย  I got into this country lol. What do u suggest; use a lawyer or go at it myself? I do not see it as being complicated; i mean filing the kids papers

You're right..it's not complicated..except you have spare change to give out! You can fix it yourself!๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.