2,946 posts in this topic

On 8/27/2019 at 9:52 AM, Shroy123 said:

I submitted mine last week. I attached letter of explaining when i submitted my ead, my employer letter, copy of ead, i360 receipt and ead receipt

Hi @Shroy123 

did you hear from them regarding your expedition request ? I sent my expedition request one week ago but i didn’t get any response from them ! 

Filed: Other Timeline
2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Godbless you dear! With this testimony I believe strongly that @aquila is next in line!🙏 God will perfect everything concerning us all! AMEN!!!

Amen dear, that timeline looks familiar to mine anyway. Hope it goes well for me in Jesus name.

5 hours ago, gur said:

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

I would like to thanks LORD for His Holiness, and omens during this toughest test of my life. May God Bless all with great success in their good works, Let Humanity win everywhere.. Amen ! 

Got email that GC arrived at my attorny office.

Thanks VisaJourney all members and Sandra for making it happen. 🎉  🎉  🎉  🎉

some members here are ANGELs ....they respond quickly and I request them to keep it up.. You changes life of others... and deserve big applause...Love You all.

I remember when I was in Dark, Sandra gave me ray of hope , but later on due to some challenges in my case and her busy schedule, she was unable to take it. 

But I did not loose hope , researched a lot about human rights and hold my nerves till the end ... and we are here today with Success.  (bold text is bold Thanks :) )

I would recommend to search NIWAP all documentation, because this has the information which TOP attorney dont know , and you can download books and updates about VAWA. 

Where attorneys failed, this website info helped me to take the decision. 

http://niwaplibrary.wcl.american.edu/

You can learn how to tackle and defend your spouse's legal abuse in divorce, when divorce attorney ask about your VAWA documents. All Dynamics are explained on this website. 

also If you get conviction and other complication about the Good moral character can be handled by guidance. 

For extreme cases you can drop me a text.

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

Below is the timeline. 

April 2017 : Applied all forms I360+I485+I765 withe Fee waived

June 2018 : RFE regarding GMC.

Aug 2018: Responded RFE 

Mar 2019 : VAWA approved +Deferred action notice to my attorney + EAD with new category. 

July 2019 : Interview notice.

Aug week1- 2019:  Interview, basic i-485 run but no decision

Aug week2- 2019:  Interviewer called me to get good address , but did not tell what was they sending. 

Aug week4- 2019:  I-485 approved and Card in production

Sept-2019 : Card Rxed at Attorneys office.

🙌💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

I don t know why my attorney did gave me Deferred action notice and they sent me today via email ?

But today I forgave them because they can not be perfect... Only Lord is Perfect and there for us for all queries. 

Dont take much stress, take care your health,  if you have truth you will sail through. 

You are strong , If you are on the side of Lord. 

I would like to thanks LORD for his omens during this toughest test of my life. May God Bless all with great success in their good works & Let Humanity win everywhere.. Amen ! 

Congratulations 🎈🎉🍾🎊. With this testimony, I know am next. 

28 minutes ago, aquila said:

Looks like 4 years total duration for 360 approval. Lord have mercy on us 🙏🙏 🙏

It's not usually the norm..but only in rare cases...for Apolo it took 4yrs!!! I'm so happy for him! And I'm looking forward to yours very soon! Every chain must be broken!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

Amen dear, @Stillwinning!!!😊 like I mentioned earlier sometime ago, this journey is all about perseverance, patience and endurance which only God Almighty gives because without Him going thru evil abusive spouses and waiting this long for one approval and waiting again for the second is just unbearable. I really do admire @Apolo for his patience, God bless you 🙏😇 and congrats for this long wait. Drink some wine and say a prayer of Thanksgiving 😊😊😊🙏🙏🙏🍻🍻🍻

49 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

It's not usually the norm..but only in rare cases...for Apolo it took 4yrs!!! I'm so happy for him! And I'm looking forward to yours very soon! Every chain must be broken!!!

Yeah it toke a while :) glad i'm one step closer hopefully my interview will go smooth and i wont get a denial :) 🙏

41 minutes ago, aquila said:

Amen dear, @Stillwinning!!!😊 like I mentioned earlier sometime ago, this journey is all about perseverance, patience and endurance which only God Almighty gives because without Him going thru evil abusive spouses and waiting this long for one approval and waiting again for the second is just unbearable. I really do admire @Apolo for his patience, God bless you 🙏😇 and congrats for this long wait. Drink some wine and say a prayer of Thanksgiving 😊😊😊🙏🙏🙏🍻🍻🍻

Yeah you can say that again, also i got a lot of assistance from my congressman which by the way i will be forever grateful :) not a lot of help from the ombudsman or anyone else :( 

5 minutes ago, Apolo said:

Yeah it toke a while :) glad i'm one step closer hopefully my interview will go smooth and i wont get a denial :) 🙏

Yeah you can say that again, also i got a lot of assistance from my congressman which by the way i will be forever grateful :) not a lot of help from the ombudsman or anyone else :( 

...but it's all good now!😊👍 and you WILL get your Greencard!🙌💪🙏

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 hours ago, Apolo said:

Yes i can def do that :) 

Hope this will be helpful, also does anyone knows how long it will take to schedule be scheduled for a interview for my adjustment of Status, i had my I-485 put on hold and i already had a interview date?

Thank you so much to everyone, and i want to say thank you to Stillwinning!!!😊  FridayGirl@69 and sandranj you guye are amazing :) ❤️

Case History

•  
  • 09/01/2015
    sign_icon.png

We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant .

• 09/03/2015
    sign_icon.png

We updated your name for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant .

• 02/28/2018
    sign_icon.png

We received your correspondence for Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

05/04/2018
    sign_icon.png

We updated your name for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

09/18/2018
    sign_icon.png

On September 18, 2018, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number, was assigned to an officer for response.

09/18/2018
    sign_icon.png

On September 18, 2018, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number, was completed.

09/18/2018
    sign_icon.png

On September 18, 2018, we sent a response to your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number.

11/14/2018
    sign_icon.png

On November 14, 2018, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number, was assigned to an officer for response.

11/14/2018
    sign_icon.png

On November 14, 2018, we sent a response to your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number.

02/28/2019
    sign_icon.png

On February 28, 2019, we sent a response to your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number.

02/28/2019
    sign_icon.png

On February 28, 2019, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number, was assigned to an officer for response.

04/02/2019
    sign_icon.png

We mailed a request for additional evidence for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

06/12/2019
    sign_icon.png

We received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant. Our Vermont Service Center office is working on your case again.

Case Was Approved

On September 5, 2019, we approved your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, Receipt Number. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

All is possible! Stay strong, you are almost at the finish line 🙏🏼🇺🇸💫

Timeline
1 hour ago, aquila said:

Looks like 4 years total duration for 360 approval. Lord have mercy on us 🙏🙏 🙏

You are next!!! 🙏🏼🇺🇸💫

Timeline
7 hours ago, gur said:

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

I would like to thanks LORD for His Holiness, and omens during this toughest test of my life. May God Bless all with great success in their good works, Let Humanity win everywhere.. Amen ! 

Got email that GC arrived at my attorny office.

Thanks VisaJourney all members and Sandra for making it happen. 🎉  🎉  🎉  🎉

some members here are ANGELs ....they respond quickly and I request them to keep it up.. You changes life of others... and deserve big applause...Love You all.

I remember when I was in Dark, Sandra gave me ray of hope , but later on due to some challenges in my case and her busy schedule, she was unable to take it. 

But I did not loose hope , researched a lot about human rights and hold my nerves till the end ... and we are here today with Success.  (bold text is bold Thanks :) )

I would recommend to search NIWAP all documentation, because this has the information which TOP attorney dont know , and you can download books and updates about VAWA. 

Where attorneys failed, this website info helped me to take the decision. 

http://niwaplibrary.wcl.american.edu/

You can learn how to tackle and defend your spouse's legal abuse in divorce, when divorce attorney ask about your VAWA documents. All Dynamics are explained on this website. 

also If you get conviction and other complication about the Good moral character can be handled by guidance. 

For extreme cases you can drop me a text.

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

Below is the timeline. 

April 2017 : Applied all forms I360+I485+I765 withe Fee waived

June 2018 : RFE regarding GMC.

Aug 2018: Responded RFE 

Mar 2019 : VAWA approved +Deferred action notice to my attorney + EAD with new category. 

July 2019 : Interview notice.

Aug week1- 2019:  Interview, basic i-485 run but no decision

Aug week2- 2019:  Interviewer called me to get good address , but did not tell what was they sending. 

Aug week4- 2019:  I-485 approved and Card in production

Sept-2019 : Card Rxed at Attorneys office.

🙌💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

I don t know why my attorney did gave me Deferred action notice and they sent me today via email ?

But today I forgave them because they can not be perfect... Only Lord is Perfect and there for us for all queries. 

Dont take much stress, take care your health,  if you have truth you will sail through. 

You are strong , If you are on the side of Lord. 

I would like to thanks LORD for his omens during this toughest test of my life. May God Bless all with great success in their good works & Let Humanity win everywhere.. Amen ! 

Congratulations!!! 🥳🍾 🇺🇸💫

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Here is a VAWA Situation on another VJ Post....

She and her son were brought into the country as K1 visa, fiancee to her previous husband a little over 5 years ago.  That marriage then resulted in a nasty divorce.  With letters being sent to USCIS  accusing her of immigration fraud.   This resulted in the cancellation of a I-485 that was in process several years ago.  After her divorce she self petitioned under VAWA using a lawyer, which is still in process right now.  That I-485 was submitted about 18 months ago.  (which seems a long time to be in process?)  She has maintained legal status through all of this with work authorizations.  Her lawyer told her that her current petition is invalid now and she needs to refile everything because they recently married.  

@sandranj they advised the poster that they will not be able to AOS in the US by filing another I-130, I-130a, and I-485 because she entered the country on a K visa, is that true?

Edited by Pinkrlion

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.