2,946 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, flyup123 said:

I am so mad that my attorney didn't file all this forms at once, i could have traveled all this time and have my EAD. And now i am mad that i didn't travel with my AP when had it planned for because she said "no". @Stillwinning!!!😊 pass me some of your positivity and faith... :( all i try it just makes me more and more stressed and depressed. I know God is there for us and sees it all, but all kind of thoughts are crossing my mind and they take over me 😪😪

Don't feel bad. Same here. My attorney didn't do everything in one step either. I am sure they have good reasons...

3 hours ago, Braveheart123 said:

Dear friends 

I am about to send my form I-864 w to the Vermont so that they can add in my I-485 form.

can some body send me a specimen cover letter mentioning that we want to submit this letter into the pending I-485 form 

But if Vermont didn’t asking you send   You can’t send other documents to them , I am not sure that is right .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Well is not necessary you can send any documents you think you miss to submit it on the first place.

all I need is a cover letter specimen if somebody has it that I wanted to add   Form I-864 w in the pending I-485 form 

3 hours ago, Braveheart123 said:

Dear friends 

I am about to send my form I-864 w to the Vermont so that they can add in my I-485 form.

can some body send me a specimen cover letter mentioning that we want to submit this letter into the pending I-485 form 

Just attach your i360 receipt notice and cover letter explaining you are adding i864w. Simple 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Claudia16049 said:

But if Vermont didn’t asking you send   You can’t send other documents to them , I am not sure that is right .

Just now, Shroy123 said:

Just attach your i360 receipt notice and cover letter explaining you are adding i864w. Simple 

What I have to write in the cover letter can you send me a specimen so that I can draft a letter accordingly.

7 hours ago, Strife said:

Here is my timeline: 

December 2016- filed i130, i485, EAD with abusive spouse 

Sept 2017- Filed VAWA 

October 2017- i485 marriage based interview. Went by myself for obvious reasons. Asked IO to withdraw that file as I had put in a new AOS. Also fired the attorney who filed the marriage petition.

January 2018- First EAD

July 2018- EAD renewal

April 2019- EAD C31

June 2019- VAWA Approval notice 

July 2019- Transfer notice 

September 2019- Interview.

All the best. You haven’t received any RFE?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 hours ago, Formykid said:

Filed i360 december 2018, I'm waiting patiently so i can send i485 and i765. They say it can take up to 24 months. 

Correct! Average 15-18 months

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 hours ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Hey Everyone ...update 

Went on Intervirw today the lawyer said it went well . Gave my new medical , my tax returns for 2018 all my IDs from DL to EAD and passport. She asked for my marriage Certificate because the copy was pale .. she then said i wasnt suppose to file head of household sine i am marriad i sm still to be claiming my husband. (Didbt make any sense to me ) did all the yes and no questions thats was it. Oh my fingerpronts was expired so have to be resubmitted ...so am waiting again to see the end results ..

Mine took 5 days to get an answer and there is someone else that was the same, there are others that after interview are still waiting for an answer (seldom cases) average timeline is within 15 days so my positive waves to you to get your I485 approved! It will! 🇺🇸💫

On 8/20/2019 at 11:24 AM, dreamer1 said:

https://www.ilrc.org/sites/default/files/sample-pdf/vawa-7th-2017-ch_01.pdf

@TorresBelize, look at this handbook. it explains everything with examples of what counts as proof for each requirement. Remember, the examples they give are not exhaustive, there is so much more you can use. 

Iwant to renew my work authorisation what documents should i submit for renewal.. Your response will help me alot

8 hours ago, Strife said:

Here is my timeline: 

December 2016- filed i130, i485, EAD with abusive spouse 

Sept 2017- Filed VAWA 

October 2017- i485 marriage based interview. Went by myself for obvious reasons. Asked IO to withdraw that file as I had put in a new AOS. Also fired the attorney who filed the marriage petition.

January 2018- First EAD

July 2018- EAD renewal

April 2019- EAD C31

June 2019- VAWA Approval notice 

July 2019- Transfer notice 

September 2019- Interview.

Congrats on your journey☺️. Can you please tell me how many days it took them to send you the approval notice once your EAD was approved? My EAD was approved Back in June 2019 and it's been 65 days since then and I still haven't received the approval letter. 😕

Good evening everyone,

I have a pending AOS but would be filling Vawa due to psychological and mental abuse. I currently have letter from shelter, medical report, drugs prescription. I have put together a 22 pages of self affidavit and within the coming week,i will be getting affidavit from people who witnessed or heard about the abuse.  Can i submit my documents with these, while i submit my pschological evaluation later as i have not started any session?. Thanks as I await your response. I plan to do this myself. Also my interview will be coming soon,what should i do?  Please help a sister

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.