22 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

Have you tried all 3 of the USCIS avenues that the ombudsman says to do before contacting them? There is a process to follow.  You are supposed to first properly try get an answer from USCIS, not jump all over just because no-one confirmed receipt of an email, which as far as I can figure from what you have posted so far, is all that has (not) happened. When your sponsor contacts their congressperson, they will want to know what the history of enquiries with uscis is.

Ombudsman contacted us and asked about all the past inquiries,  then sent the above email 

Timeline
1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

How long has your sponsor been living in the US for?  I can understand that you living in Sudan don’t necessarily understand the correct procedures to follow, but your sponsor should. It looks like you are effectively doing the case yourself too. Is this a spouse visa?

No a child of permanent resident,  1 year then returned to stay with me until we leave together 

16 minutes ago, Obada.elamin said:

No a child of permanent resident,  1 year then returned to stay with me until we leave together 

Presumably sponsor has been back in Sudan less than a year and has i864 all sorted out, it’s very unclear from your details how long this “visit” has been (well you first said it was a visit, now “staying with you” makes it sound much longer). 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

Presumably sponsor has been back in Sudan less than a year and has i864 all sorted out, it’s very unclear from your details how long this “visit” has been (well you first said it was a visit, now “staying with you” makes it sound much longer). 

They have been here for 9 months and they are going back this August 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

This looks to be an automated emails for existing open cases.

I too got it for a request I submitted on May 2019.

I also have a second email chain with them where I ask the current backlog every 2-3 weeks.

They are still working on request from Oct-Nov 2018. So I wouldn't think too much into it,

Timeline
27 minutes ago, saladboye said:

This looks to be an automated emails for existing open cases.

I too got it for a request I submitted on May 2019.

I also have a second email chain with them where I ask the current backlog every 2-3 weeks.

They are still working on request from Oct-Nov 2018. So I wouldn't think too much into it,

We where called by the ombudsman then they sent the above email 

2 hours ago, Obada.elamin said:

2 hours ago, Obada.elamin said:

They have been here for 9 months and they are going back this August 

Ok, can you help us understand: they have been there for 9 months, but you only filed the expedite two weeks ago. Did an emergency happen to prompt the expedite, or is it being filed because you want to return with your parent next month (August is imminent)?

May I ask how old you are? You’re clearly not a small child. Are you still in high school, or are you older?

Edited by SusieQQQ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.