490 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I am in the final stages of filling out the online app and plan on submitting to be part of the August 2019 filers! Some of my attachments are not named specifically to what it is (such as random numbers and letters) and not everything is in exact chronological order. Should I delete and re-upload? 

7/17/15 Got Married!

7/20/15 Submitted AOS/EAD/AP

7/29/15 Checks cashed for I-131 and I-485

8/01/15 Received notices in mail for I-130, I-765, I-131, and 1-485

8/07/15 Received biometrics appt letter

8/21/15 Successful biometrics appt

9/22/15 EAD/AP approval online

9/28/15 Received EAD/AP approval notice in mail

9/30/15 Received EAD/AP card in mail

1/11/16 Interview scheduled for 2/16/16

2/16/16 Green card approval!!

12/16/17 Mailed I-751

12/19/17 Received NOA1

1/23/18 Biometrics

2/26/2019 Conditions removed

3/5/2019 Received 10 year green card

8/30/2019 Submitted N-400

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ukraine
Timeline
58 minutes ago, michellewillis said:

Hello everyone. I am in the final stages of filling out the online app and plan on submitting to be part of the August 2019 filers! Some of my attachments are not named specifically to what it is (such as random numbers and letters) and not everything is in exact chronological order. Should I delete and re-upload? 

I don't know if it matters  but I used the proper name for each attachment, figured this way it would be easier for them to find whatever they are looking for :)

2 hours ago, O&R said:

I don't know if it matters  but I used the proper name for each attachment, figured this way it would be easier for them to find whatever they are looking for :)

Fair. I might as well! Was everything of yours in chronological order? For example, bank statements, trip itineraries, etc?

7/17/15 Got Married!

12/16/17 Mailed I-751

12/19/17 Received NOA1

1/23/18 Biometrics

Timeline
17 minutes ago, michellewillis said:

Fair. I might as well! Was everything of yours in chronological order? For example, bank statements, trip itineraries, etc?

I tried to attach it in order but it rearranged it automatically.

3 minutes ago, O&R said:

I tried to attach it in order but it rearranged it automatically.

Same. Thanks for your feedback :)

7/17/15 Got Married!

12/16/17 Mailed I-751

12/19/17 Received NOA1

1/23/18 Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, O&R said:

I'm a little confused, people who filed online, how did you guys get your NOA? Regular mail? And also your biometrics appointment letter? I'm not sure what to expect..

Digital copies of the NOA and biometrics appointment letter show up under our documents tab a few days after it shows that they've received it and that the appointment has been scheduled. A few days/weeks later, we receive the physical copy through regular mail.

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Bryan & Luke said:

Digital copies of the NOA and biometrics appointment letter show up under our documents tab a few days after it shows that they've received it and that the appointment has been scheduled. A few days/weeks later, we receive the physical copy through regular mail.

Thank you very much! 

I have a question about an e-mail I received this morning. I applied yesterday and this morning got two e-mails That came at the same time. Did you receive two emails after applying? Should I worry about second mail that says I need to login and take additional steps. I logged in but there is nothing except your biometric scheduled , but no any date yet.

951695E6-7093-4D3D-9C1D-7AADC034537F.jpeg

803FEDBB-F135-4BA0-A0A0-A7EF6797A802.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Latvia
Timeline

Hello, 

I will be submitting my application online in few days. My list includes: bank statements, health insurance, AAA membership, phone, gas, power bills, drivers license, will, future cruise bookings, pics. The only problem we have is extracting tax transcripts. IRS couldn’t find my husband’s phone number in their system so they couldn’t give him some kind of code to access the docs. He had to request the code through the mail, so, we are just waiting for that to arrive... (as if we did not deal with enough bureaucracy while waiting for green card)

1 minute ago, Lanala said:

Hello, 

I will be submitting my application online in few days. My list includes: bank statements, health insurance, AAA membership, phone, gas, power bills, drivers license, will, future cruise bookings, pics. The only problem we have is extracting tax transcripts. IRS couldn’t find my husband’s phone number in their system so they couldn’t give him some kind of code to access the docs. He had to request the code through the mail, so, we are just waiting for that to arrive... (as if we did not deal with enough bureaucracy while waiting for green card)

You can request that the IRS send your transcripts via mail. That's what I did. They came within a week of requesting them. I made the request on their website as my information could not be validated to get an online account. They send them to the last address they have on file for you. Good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.