John & Rose

Thank you everyone. We have VOH!

32 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Paul & Mary said:

On Mary's visa the A number was listed under registration number.  If it is 8 digits add a 0 to the front.

For the case number we had to add 01 to the end.  So Like MNL2019DDDxxxx01

Yep.  It was on the visa.  They didn't give me anything at the Embassy or anything with the passports except the SSN sheet and the generic fee payment sheet.  All done now.  There was no Immigrant Data Sheet like they said.  CFO wants that too so I figure that will be the next challenge with the new e-visas.  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

I gave you the current link earlier .. 

https://my.uscis.gov/uscis-immigrant-fee/

https://my.uscis.gov/uscis-immigrant-fee/enter-data

DOS case number is the MNL# if I am not mistaken ( instructions state to contact the embassy if this information as not on the sheet they handed out at the interview)

I was able to find the A-Number on the visas.  The DOS number is the MNL #.  All paid now.  Next challenge is CFO who says to bring the Immigrant Data Sheet from the immigration packet!  We have nothing at all but the passports with the visas.  Flight is booked for July 16 so they can have a nice going away party.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

33 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Did you look at the NOA2?  The A number should be listed 

The NOA2 for the K-1 had Rose's on it.  The NOA2 for the CR didn't have anything for the kids.  It was on the visas though.  We are all paid.  

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

Next challenge is CFO who says to bring the Immigrant Data Sheet from the immigration packet!  We have nothing at all but the passports with the visas.

Always something

2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Flight is booked for July 16 so they can have a nice going away party.

I'll be in Makati July 15th!

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Next challenge is CFO

Mary didn't have one as she went to Mexico.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Just now, Paul & Mary said:

Always something

I'll be in Makati July 15th!

I can tell you that I am not sad about not making that flight 5 or 6 times a year!  I am still recuperating from coming back on Sunday.  It seems so hard here and so easy there.  I never have a problem going but coming back messes with my body!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
31 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I was able to find the A-Number on the visas.  The DOS number is the MNL #.  All paid now.  Next challenge is CFO who says to bring the Immigrant Data Sheet from the immigration packet!  We have nothing at all but the passports with the visas.  Flight is booked for July 16 so they can have a nice going away party.

CFO is aware of the new e-visa so don't worry on the Immigrant Data Sheet.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Congrats! I am also hoping to get my fiancé out on the 16th, but still waiting for her to be able to pickup the visa. What is the difference between an e-visa and the regular envelope kind? I would assume just no paperwork to hand anyone.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Zach2015 said:

Congrats! I am also hoping to get my fiancé out on the 16th, but still waiting for her to be able to pickup the visa. What is the difference between an e-visa and the regular envelope kind? I would assume just no paperwork to hand anyone.

Correct, K1s still carry the "Do Not Open " envelope,  IR visas have all that sent electronically back to the states 

YMMV

31 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

CFO is aware of the new e-visa so don't worry on the Immigrant Data Sheet.

I was hoping to hear that!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
38 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I was hoping to hear that!

On this forum I known of maybe a half dozen that received the e-visa.  Most in the past week or two .. makes me think the embassy is finally making the switchover .

None that had the e-visa that I had chatted with had any issue at CFO.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

2 hours ago, Hank_ said:

On this forum I known of maybe a half dozen that received the e-visa.  Most in the past week or two .. makes me think the embassy is finally making the switchover .

None that had the e-visa that I had chatted with had any issue at CFO.

As another data point my wife's visa is an e-visa.

It seems like at least for Manila immigrant visas have been issued with electronic cases for some time now, as I've seen a lot more people posting on facebook in the visa groups asking where the yellow packet was. Of course for K1 visas until they actually have people use CEAC for more than the DS-160 they will not change from having the packets. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, suss6052 said:

As another data point my wife's visa is an e-visa.

It seems like at least for Manila immigrant visas have been issued with electronic cases for some time now, as I've seen a lot more people posting on facebook in the visa groups asking where the yellow packet was. Of course for K1 visas until they actually have people use CEAC for more than the DS-160 they will not change from having the packets. 

Until recently the e-visa has been sporadic, the DO NOT OPEN envelope had not disappeared totally.    Hope it is now history.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.