Jump to content

15 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone

After waiting for five months my fiance recieved the Noa2 on may 20th and then we called for MCN and NVC said that they received our case on June 17th and since we called them i keep on checking the status with the case number and it still at NVC

Can anyone tell me how long does it take for NVC to send my case to the consulate?

And i want to know the next steps after our case reaches Egypt's consulate?  

Should i start preparing from now ?

 

Thanks in advance

Edited by Gia & Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gia & Dave said:

Hi everyone

After waiting for five months my fiance recieved the Noa2 on may 20th and then we called for MCN and NVC said that they received our case on June 17th and since we called them i keep on checking the status with the case number and it still at NVC

Can anyone tell me how long does it take for NVC to send my case to the consulate?

And i want to know the next steps after our case reaches Egypt's consulate?  

Should i start preparing from now ?

 

Thanks in advance

They ship every other Tuesday, Wednesday to the consulates.   Should ship this week 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gia & Dave said:

So it will be in transit by the end of this week ?

 

 

1 hour ago, payxibka said:

If this is a shipment week it should. 

Your case number must be assigned by the Wednesday prior to the Tuesdays shipment. Since yours did not make it then it is more likely it will be July 9th shipment. 

 

For additional information download the pdf file on the first page first post  for June 2019 K1 NOA2 TO NVC THREAD. 

Edited by Greenbaum

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2019 at 7:19 PM, Gia & Dave said:

Hi everyone

After waiting for five months my fiance recieved the Noa2 on may 20th and then we called for MCN and NVC said that they received our case on June 17th and since we called them i keep on checking the status with the case number and it still at NVC

Can anyone tell me how long does it take for NVC to send my case to the consulate?

And i want to know the next steps after our case reaches Egypt's consulate?  

Should i start preparing from now ?

 

Thanks in advance

Hey Gia and Dave don’t rush yourself my case has been completed since January 8th 2019 and I haven’t yet received interview date and my embassy interview its gonna in Egypt I know it really hard you just gotta be patient 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Alexobaid said:

Hey Gia and Dave don’t rush yourself my case has been completed since January 8th 2019 and I haven’t yet received interview date and my embassy interview its gonna in Egypt I know it really hard you just gotta be patient 

You didn't say why you don't have a interview date. Have you paid your fee?

 

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg/eg-niv-paymentinfo.asp#


Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

You didn't say why you don't have a interview date. Have you paid your fee?

 

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg/eg-niv-paymentinfo.asp#

Greenbaum I’m CR1 visa or IR visa the national visa center are supposed  schedule my appointment for me then I will pay all the fees when the appointment is scheduled that what I believe is right ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alexobaid said:

Greenbaum I’m CR1 visa or IR visa the national visa center are supposed  schedule my appointment for me then I will pay all the fees when the appointment is scheduled that what I believe is right ??

You're in K1 support thread hence my response. You should be in the CR section.


Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 7:16 AM, Alexobaid said:

Hey Gia and Dave don’t rush yourself my case has been completed since January 8th 2019 and I haven’t yet received interview date and my embassy interview its gonna in Egypt I know it really hard you just gotta be patient

hope you receive your interview date fast 

Wish you best of luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gia & Dave said:

Today i checked and it shows ready thank god but i haven't received an email yet ....

Let me see if I can't help you along with some important links for Egypt.

 

1. You can start here: https://eg.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/

2. Then your portal on VJ here: https://www.visajourney.com/portals/index.php?country=Egypt

3. Then here for consulate information https://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Egypt&cty=Cairo

4. Then here for Egypt US Consulate Reviews https://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Egypt

5. Also, visit the VJ sub-forum for your region where you can ask questions specific to your country https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/97-middle-east-and-north-africa/

 

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg/eg-niv-paymentinfo.asp#

 

Please prepare the following documents for each person applying for a visa and send them to our office via Aramex courier service:

 

1.      Photocopy of passport (the original to be submitted on the appointment date)

2.      Photocopy of bilingual birth certificate

3.      A copy of your bilingual divorce certificate (If previously married and divorced)

4.      Police certificate from your country of nationality if you are 16 years old or older

5.      Police certificate if you lived in a different country for more than 12 months and you were 16 years or older at that time.

6.      An Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) signed by the Petitioner.

7.      Petitioner’s most recent year of federal income taxes (form 1040 only).  Please also bring the most recent W2 form and a job letter indicating current salary and length of employment

8.      Medical exam for applicant as attached, medical examination report should be submitted on the day of the visa interview. Applicants are advised to schedule their medical examination weeks prior to the date of their visa interview.

9.      Applications: DS-160 application online application form:https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/, please print the confirmation page and send it along with the documents.

10. Photographs:

 

Please ensure your passport photo conforms to the following requirements. We will be unable to process your case without a

photo that meets these standards:

·        Hairline showing

·        Taken within the last 6 months

·        Colored photo (no black & white)

·        White/light background

·        Full face towards the camera

·        No colored eye contacts

·        5 cm x 5 cm

·        No eyeglasses

 

Birth/ Death /Marriage or Divorce certificates

 

-         Applicants must provide a copy of their Official bilingual Birth/Marriage/Death or Divorce certificates from the Civil Status Organization headquarters. please see https://cso.moi.gov.eg/ and https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Egypt.html

 

-         Certificates are usually issued within one week period.

 

Regards,

 

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Cairo 

 

 

 

Official 

UNCLASSIFIED


Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2019 at 6:04 PM, Greenbaum said:

Let me see if I can't help you along with some important links for Egypt.

 

1. You can start here: https://eg.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/

2. Then your portal on VJ here: https://www.visajourney.com/portals/index.php?country=Egypt

3. Then here for consulate information https://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Egypt&cty=Cairo

4. Then here for Egypt US Consulate Reviews https://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Egypt

5. Also, visit the VJ sub-forum for your region where you can ask questions specific to your country https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/97-middle-east-and-north-africa/

 

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg/eg-niv-paymentinfo.asp#

 

Please prepare the following documents for each person applying for a visa and send them to our office via Aramex courier service:

 

1.      Photocopy of passport (the original to be submitted on the appointment date)

2.      Photocopy of bilingual birth certificate

3.      A copy of your bilingual divorce certificate (If previously married and divorced)

4.      Police certificate from your country of nationality if you are 16 years old or older

5.      Police certificate if you lived in a different country for more than 12 months and you were 16 years or older at that time.

6.      An Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) signed by the Petitioner.

7.      Petitioner’s most recent year of federal income taxes (form 1040 only).  Please also bring the most recent W2 form and a job letter indicating current salary and length of employment

8.      Medical exam for applicant as attached, medical examination report should be submitted on the day of the visa interview. Applicants are advised to schedule their medical examination weeks prior to the date of their visa interview.

9.      Applications: DS-160 application online application form:https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/, please print the confirmation page and send it along with the documents.

10. Photographs:

 

Please ensure your passport photo conforms to the following requirements. We will be unable to process your case without a

photo that meets these standards:

·        Hairline showing

·        Taken within the last 6 months

·        Colored photo (no black & white)

·        White/light background

·        Full face towards the camera

·        No colored eye contacts

·        5 cm x 5 cm

·        No eyeglasses

 

Birth/ Death /Marriage or Divorce certificates

 

-         Applicants must provide a copy of their Official bilingual Birth/Marriage/Death or Divorce certificates from the Civil Status Organization headquarters. please see https://cso.moi.gov.eg/ and https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Egypt.html

 

-         Certificates are usually issued within one week period.

 

Regards,

 

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Cairo 

 

 

 

Official 

UNCLASSIFIED

I don't what to say really.... 

Thank you so much for your help i really appreciate it 

Wish you all the best in your life and your visa process as well ❤️

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...