Amgad

Revoked (merged threads)

21 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Amgad said:

I never also understand  the people when u ask something and them give u anouther stresses and judging also 

You haven't supplied any more information than in the first post.  The answers don't magically change. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
6 hours ago, NikLR said:

You haven't supplied any more information than in the first post.  The answers don't magically change. 

The OP seems to be desperately trying to get somebody to tell him what he wants to hear. It's not happening.  Life doesn't work that way.

This process is driven by the US Citizen petitioner.  Why isn't SHE here asking the questions?  It really does help to deal with somebody with English as their first language, and/or who is fluent in English.  

The OP and his spouse have a difficult road ahead.  Solutions, if there are any, can only be found if we know the full story.

Will "this" be a problem?  Certainly?  Will THAT be a problem?  Most certainly?  Can the problems be overcome?  We don't know without the full story.  

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 6/4/2019 at 10:19 PM, Amgad said:

I was apply for cr1 and was revoked since  and When searching for my case at USCIS site it’s say it’s revoked and now will apply again so do I need to give USCIS a call to make sure they don’t have any petition for me or since it’s say my case it’s revoked in the USCIS site I don’t have too thanks for helping 

So your case has been revoked and the website even says it is revoked... There is no need to call them to tell them it has been revoked. Have you gotten a reason why it has been revoked? You can re-file but you need to fix/overcome the reason why it was revoked, otherwise you're just going to get the same result. 

It is quite hard to understand what you are trying to say, I suggest maybe letting your US citizen spouse come on here and ask any questions you guys might have. 

1 hour ago, Unidentified said:

It is quite hard to understand what you are trying to say, I suggest maybe letting your US citizen spouse come on here and ask any questions you guys might have. 

If you go back and read his previous posts then you would see why it was revoked because he has posted quite a bit here. We have suggested over and over again for his wife to come on here to no avail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

If you go back and read his previous posts then you would see why it was revoked because he has posted quite a bit here. We have suggested over and over again for his wife to come on here to no avail.

Yeah and the tactics of pointing it out to him clearly wasn't working so I tried to ask him himself why he thinks it got revoked or what he was informed about by USCIS. 

2 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

ugh that's too much work. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.