Halo Bule

My Indo wife was denied twice for tourist visa

79 posts in this topic

Timeline

Just wanted to share this letter sent the same day my wife was denied again from my dad who turns 80 in 6 days. We had hoped to give him good news , that my wife was approved for her tourist visa and we were on our way to see him right after his 80th Birthday. His shaking is getting pretty bad from Parkinson’s.

Your explanation is completely understood.,
We studied the email you got from the consulate and YES, ... it is very clear that the applicant is the one that must established proof that they will return.
You  are right, The fact that she  has family here in the states and the fact that you have a job, makes it look like she has no reason to return.
Also, the age of her daughter etc... etc... we understand.
Please tell Veronica that, even though  we have never met her, she is now part of our family.  And we will try to do everything that we can.
to make her feel welcome, and loved. 
We have never met her, but we can hear and feel, how happy she makes you.
And that alone, gives us enough reason  to love her.
Please tell her, that she is is my daughter , and whether or not she meets me today, tomorrow, or next year, 
She is my daughter and she is Phyl"s daughter.
Please tell her, that we are confident, things will change for the better.
She will come here with you.
Veronica, Please do not be sad..
This is not the end, this is only the beginning.
We wish that we could do more to help and we will continue to talk to all of the people we know, in the legal immigration system.
And try to come up with a plan for you. 
Maybe, it would be better for you to apply for an immigrant Visa and Not just a Tourist Visa. 
We are not sure,  that it will change anything, but you and G  should talk about it. 
The Statue of Liberty will be there for you, That much, I can promise.
And Please dont worry, I am taking care of myself and working out, and eating the right way, 
and listening to my wife, and I promise you , that I will still be here, when you come to visit.
Dont worry, Try to stay positive, and keep smiling.
Take care of G , and I am sure that he will take care of you.
You are now a team, and a team must do things together, in order to win. 'You guys will win....
Take care.
We love you both, 
Dad and Phyl 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On 6/20/2019 at 9:49 PM, Halo Bule said:

@Nitas_man 

what happened after that? Did you apply for a 3rd time for tourist visa or go for green card ? Did you stay in Indonesia ? Is there anything else I should look out for?

Us?  I filed and we waited patiently like everyone else.

The jakarta embassy is good to work with but they do their job and assume that a tourist married to a USC won’t come back. Just how it is.  Once a petition is approved they move along quickly.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.