TBoneTX

Form DS-5535 "Supplemental Questions for Visa Applicants" -- Part 2

1,372 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Does anyone know if cases from Egypt that were approved and how long they took. It’s been 13.5 months since my husband sent in the questionnaire (almost 30 months from his priority date) and we’ve heard nothing, for the past 12 months the only updates we’ve seen were from inquiries we made. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sobia86 said:

Finally my visa issued after almost one year in AP with ds 5535 my interview date was 23 aug 2018 (norway) b2 visa.....

Congrats Sobia so it was b2visit took year to be issued and that too in Norway.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We had consistent updates one on Friday and one on Monday and now there are crickets. Never requested any update from any authority so these happened themselves. It’s starting to feel like that even consistent updates don’t count for a positive sign. :) 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rashid patras said:

Congrats Sobia so it was b2visit took year to be issued and that too in Norway.

How is your journey going? I see you had a couple of updates. Any luck ? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, MZe said:

How is your journey going? I see you had a couple of updates. Any luck ? 

Well had 2 updates one was on last week that because of congressman inquired and another happened yesterday I believe on its own let's see but really frustrating and don't know when it's going to complete, finish 4 months in AP. How far you are?

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

Well had 2 updates one was on last week that because of congressman inquired and another happened yesterday I believe on its own let's see but really frustrating and don't know when it's going to complete, finish 4 months in AP. How far you are?

11 month in AP for my parents 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, MZe said:

11 month in AP for my parents 

God even old age people have to go through AP, 11 months are too much dis your parents got ds5535, have you inquired why they taking so much time. God bless all of us going through this tough time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, mabobine said:

Does anyone know how long does it take embassy to response after resubmitting medical and photos? Embassy should have received documents on July 22nd but no response or case update after it.

It took 3 weeks for my husband’s visa to issue after resubmitting medical. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.