2,108 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 hours ago, SteVas said:

I think Houston is about a month behind Dallas. Dallas is working on May now. Our status changed on Friday to "Interview was Scheduled". We should be receiving our letter with the date for our interview by end of this week.

If that is true then hopefully they should start within the next two months! Our status still has not changed yet.

Timeline

Yeehee!! I just had my interview at Fresno field office and was approved after 2 hours. We are so happy that the interview was done. Good grief!! My supposed to be interview was November 21st and I had a call that it was rescheduled because my papers haven't arrived yet but still we drove 2 1/2 hrs to Fresno just to make sure that it wasn't a scam call. Finally, it's done!! Plus it was foggy drive today lol. 

@ashmed246 I had the same thing. I did my medical Dec 2018. The officer in my interview told me my vacc record sheet is already expired but he said it's okay because I submitted a copy when AOS packet was sent before it expires.

So, while I was cooking dinner i got a text... i didn't check right away, my friend and I were talking and I figured it was just her responding to my last msg. 

Turns out, USCIS... update on my I-765 

Card being produced after 225 days. It is way late, especially being as my Interview was scheduled for Feb 4th, but, I'll take it. All of my ID from back home expired, so at least this will give me valid photo ID for my interview. Hope it shows up before February 4th 🤞🤞🤞🤞20200109_180549.thumb.jpg.dd51922ddff95f6a7d6381c1ff2c4267.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys!

I just wanna come on here on this thread (May 2019 AOS FILERS) to THANK everyone who helped me through this journey.  I am really grateful to every person who answered my questions and those people who shared their experiences. Really Learned A Lot, just by reading people's posts everyday.  Yesterday was my interview and got APPROVED with flying colors, no RFE's.  I can't even begin to describe how happy and still shock I am.  I can't believe I'm done of all these overthinking and worrying shizzzz. 

I'm wishing and praying to all of you who are still waiting that may good news will come your way very SOON!

Here's my tracker:

1015231918_BeFunky-collage(1)(1).thumb.jpg.34e69a6a0d710c5684d82cc732396214.jpg

Timeline

My wife's status for her I-485 was changed to "Interview was scheduled" today!

How long does it take to get the mail with the date and when do you all think it will be scheduled? (2 weeks, 2 months, etc.??)

I am asking because we already have a two week trip scheduled to go to the Philippines at the end of this month and hoping we will not have to reschedule the interview.

Thanks in advance!!!

Edited by clw654321

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, clw654321 said:

How long does it take to get the mail with the date and when do you all think it will be scheduled? (2 weeks, 2 months, etc.??)

I am asking because we already have a two week trip scheduled to go to the Philippines at the end of this month and hoping we will not have to reschedule the interview.

Thanks in advance!!!

They typically schedule 5 to 6 weeks in advance. 

Normal mailing time for notice 

YMMV

9 minutes ago, clw654321 said:

Thanks in advance!!!

Dec 23rd I got "interview has been shceduled" I received the notice in the mail Dec 30th. 

My interview date Feb 4th. 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, payxibka said:

They typically schedule 5 to 6 weeks in advance. 

Normal mailing time for notice 

26 minutes ago, Lizzady said:

Dec 23rd I got "interview has been shceduled" I received the notice in the mail Dec 30th. 

My interview date Feb 4th. 

Perfect! We won't have to reschedule then I think. Thanks!!!

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Lizzady said:

Anyone who had NBC and received their EAD...  how long did it take from.new card is being produced to get the EAD

4 or 5 days 

YMMV

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lizzady said:

It would be amazing if it is that quick! 

Approved 11.5, card in hand 11.9.  I suppose it depends on how far you are away from Lee's Summit 

YMMV

1 minute ago, payxibka said:

Approved 11.5, card in hand 11.9.  I suppose it depends on how far you are away from Lee's Summit 

Jan 9th "card being produced (we ordered your card)", next day Jan 10th changed from that to "Approved". 

I'm in Long Island, NY 

Interview is Scheduled for Feb 4th, just hoping I have It by then, all my ID from home expired and I cannot leave to renew it. So, my lawyer said the EAD would serve as Valid photo ID for my interview. Other wise, my expired passport and BC will be what I have. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Lizzady said:

Jan 9th "card being produced (we ordered your card)", next day Jan 10th changed from that to "Approved". 

I'm in Long Island, NY 

Interview is Scheduled for Feb 4th, just hoping I have It by then, all my ID from home expired and I cannot leave to renew it. So, my lawyer said the EAD would serve as Valid photo ID for my interview. Other wise, my expired passport and BC will be what I have. 

My bet is on Wednesday 

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.