Eh0225

I-130 Petition - How to organize

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Eh0225 said:

What order did you organize your petition in? What came before what?

In general, the order in which the requirements are found in the I-130 instructions.  Here is an example of a table of contents but your circumstances may require more items like divorce decrees etc.

-       Personal check #_____ for $535.00 filing fee

-       G1145 E-Notification Form

-       Form I-130

-       Form I-130a

-       Photocopy of Petitioner’s Certified Copy of Birth Certificate

-       Photocopy of Certified Copy of Marriage Certificate

-       Passport type photos for Petitioner

-       Photos together and other evidence of bona fide relationship

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
13 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

In general, the order in which the requirements are found in the I-130 instructions.  Here is an example of a table of contents but your circumstances may require more items like divorce decrees etc.

-       Personal check #_____ for $535.00 filing fee

-       G1145 E-Notification Form

-       Form I-130

-       Form I-130a

-       Photocopy of Petitioner’s Certified Copy of Birth Certificate

-       Photocopy of Certified Copy of Marriage Certificate

-       Passport type photos for Petitioner

-       Photos together and other evidence of bona fide relationship

Thank you :)

Timeline

Hi Eh0225

I would put the petitioner's passport photos behind the I-130 and the beneficiary's passport photos behind the I-130A as suggested here: https://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide1

The guide also suggests putting the G-1145 form on top of the packet.

Edited by Nyro33

6 hours ago, Nyro33 said:

Hi Eh0225

I would put the petitioner's passport photos behind the I-130 and the beneficiary's passport photos behind the I-130A as suggested here: https://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide1

The guide also suggests putting the G-1145 form on top of the packet.

If the beneficiary is not residing in the USA then passport photos of them are not needed. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.