FaithProfessoR

APRIL 2019 I-129F FILERS

460 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
24 minutes ago, HevMarsh said:

i called 212-620-3418 and got a real person. I chose that I didn't know my reciept number helped me find someone faster

Thank you for your help! 🙏🏽 

Timeline
1 hour ago, HevMarsh said:

i called 212-620-3418 and got a real person. I chose that I didn't know my reciept number helped me find someone faster

Thank you for your help 🙏🏽🤗

Timeline

NOA1 15/04

RFE Recieved by Uscis 05/08

NOA2 received in mail 31/08 dated 26/08 😁😁

So relieved onto the next step 

P.s. i apologise for using the correct date format  🙈

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
1 hour ago, T&T1 said:

I think they totally forgot about those of us that got RFEs . Almost two months later and still nothing .. This is frustrating

I’m feeling the same way. I went through the k-1 process last year (this is my second time through with the same fiancé) and we got an RFE at that time; they adjudicated my petition about 7-10 days after I answered the RFE. This time around I’ve been waiting a month already for their decision after the RFE. I’m surprised and frustrated too. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
54 minutes ago, zrdn2019 said:

I’m feeling the same way. I went through the k-1 process last year (this is my second time through with the same fiancé) and we got an RFE at that time; they adjudicated my petition about 7-10 days after I answered the RFE. This time around I’ve been waiting a month already for their decision after the RFE. I’m surprised and frustrated too. 

Same here, I’ve been waiting almost 6 weeks since they received my evidence 😕

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/10/2019 at 3:11 PM, Russ&MaryAnn said:

Same here, I’ve been waiting almost 6 weeks since they received my evidence 😕

Finally got our NOA2! 

NOA1 4/15/19

RFE 7/22/19

evidence received 7/31/19

NOA2 9/09/19

received notice in the mail, neither website updated, no apps updated

Timeline

Received approval after RFE today! NOA2 was in my mailbox, I never received a text or email alerting me to status change on my case. 

Submitted reply for RFE on August 12. NOA2 is dated September 4. 

Good luck to those still waiting!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
10 hours ago, zrdn2019 said:

Received approval after RFE today! NOA2 was in my mailbox, I never received a text or email alerting me to status change on my case. 

Submitted reply for RFE on August 12. NOA2 is dated September 4. 

Good luck to those still waiting!

What was the Uscis asking for in the RFE?

Timeline
7 hours ago, Genesisfan said:

What was the Uscis asking for in the RFE?

Because this is my second k-1 petition for the same fiancé, they needed me to request some type of a waiver (honestly I still don’t even really understand why). 

Timeline

Happy to finally report...we've been approved!!!!😀

NOA1: 4/25/19

RFE: 9/10/29 (almost immediately after I called to inquire)

NOA2: 9/17/19 (received hard copy in the mail, no other update)

I was feeling like we were the last couple stuck in this phase, as this thread is not very active lately. But to anyone else that is still waiting...best of luck, hang in there, don't be discouraged! 

Timeline
On 8/29/2019 at 4:03 PM, Tan&Ni said:

Thanks for responding! I called the 800 on the NOA1 & it was just an automated system that gives the exact same info the websites do, which isn’t helpful. I have read on this site that people have managed to get an actual human on the line. But how?! I need help please 😓

My fiancé said the same thing; it’s just an automated machine 😔 

Our RFE was received 12th august; and we are still waiting for NOA2 😭 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 hours ago, Tan&Ni said:

Happy to finally report...we've been approved!!!!😀

NOA1: 4/25/19

RFE: 9/10/29 (almost immediately after I called to inquire)

NOA2: 9/17/19 (received hard copy in the mail, no other update)

I was feeling like we were the last couple stuck in this phase, as this thread is not very active lately. But to anyone else that is still waiting...best of luck, hang in there, don't be discouraged! 

Congrats !!!

but was RFE sent or received on 9/10/19 after you called them to inquire?? or you jus got approval without RFE ON 9/10/19 when you called.

kinda confused...I am still waiting on NOA2 and no RFE..just nothing at all

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.