Nature Boy 2.0

Judge rules Trump executive order allowing offshore drilling in Arctic Ocean unlawful

7 posts in this topic

How is it possible these things Obummer did by EO were legal, but Trump undoing them by EO is unconstitutional 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/30/politics/trump-offshore-drilling-arctic/index.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Off to the 9th Circuit.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

revocable by an act of congress.... like in 2016 and 2017 with a president that would have signed off on it?

i would have thought that someone would have noticed this and done something about it if it were that important back then

should never have gone to court to begin with imo

oh, and greenpeace? LOL

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

How is it possible these things Obummer did by EO were legal, but Trump undoing them by EO is unconstitutional 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/30/politics/trump-offshore-drilling-arctic/index.html

Damn liberal activist Alaska judges. If they get their way, I won't even be able to light my tap water on fire anymore.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

6 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Damn liberal activist Alaska judges. If they get their way, I won't even be able to light my tap water on fire anymore.

You know that's a whole bunch of bs right? Fracking or drilling would almost never cause your tap water to catch on fire.

My last job I worked for the US Geological Survey and I learned quite a bit about this due to working in the field and having the science at my finger tips. We would constantly get asked questions about this subject of fracking and seismology, one of my co-workers got honey potted by Aljazeera America to try and get him to answer questions about it. 

The fact of the matter is that tracking goes down literally thousands of feet underground. While the deepest well is usually only a few hundred feet underground. So the risk is really really low that it would seep in the ground water.

12 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

You know that's a whole bunch of bs right? Fracking or drilling would almost never cause your tap water to catch on fire.

My last job I worked for the US Geological Survey and I learned quite a bit about this due to working in the field and having the science at my finger tips. We would constantly get asked questions about this subject of fracking and seismology, one of my co-workers got honey potted by Aljazeera America to try and get him to answer questions about it. 

The fact of the matter is that tracking goes down literally thousands of feet underground. While the deepest well is usually only a few hundred feet underground. So the risk is really really low that it would seep in the ground water.

It's on the news a few times a year in Colorado. A guy I used to work with had a video where he used to live. It's mostly naturally occurring groundwater contamination though. Fracking contributes about 5-10% is the claim. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

10 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

It's on the news a few times a year in Colorado. A guy I used to work with had a video where he used to live. It's mostly naturally occurring groundwater contamination though. Fracking contributes about 5-10% is the claim. 

I saw that video as well and you are right it's about 5% involved of ground water contamination. But it was sensationalized by Anti-fracking activists saying that it's normal when in reality it's not.